Early Signup Contest - 2013 THP Albatross Club

Just to answer the questions, we do not know what time we will announce tomorrow, but I would guess mid morning.
sweet! Good luck everybody

Nice! Good luck AC members!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Good luck everyone! It would be nice to roll one of those bad boys

This is awesome news! 5 winners now is spectacular.

Good luck all.

Are you a 19 year old girl now? Do you see yourself as Katnis? lolol.

No, but I could see myself with her if need be. :alien:

We will announce the 5 winners tomorrow everybody. Thank you so much for your incredible efforts and generosity.

Very cool. Congrats to you and GG on hitting the 50% mark this fast.

While in Target on Black Friday, I heard a boy, about 5 yrs old, yelling at his mom, "THIS IS WHAT I WANT! AND, I WANT IT NOW!" She did an excellent job of keeping her cool.

We will announce the 5 winners tomorrow everybody. Thank you so much for your incredible efforts and generosity.

Very nice.

Android Tappin by choice.

Tomorrow is the day. :D

5 Awesome and lucky individuals!!

really great prizes i mean who doesnt' like awesome Putters? i know i do.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day for 5 lucky THP'ers! Good luck all!

Can't believe it's 5 now. The response this year is crazy and I mean that in the best way possible.

Sent from my HTC One X

Tomorrow will be a crazy day!

Will be checking in on the course...good luck to all you studs!

My schedule at work tomorrow sucks really bad, so can someone Tweet me and let me know how jealous of me and my new putter they are? Thanks! :act-up:

Seriously though, good luck tomorrow, everyone that made this happen. Really cool of JB and GG to reach into their never ending bag of tricks and goodies and provide us with this opportunity, on top of the many they others they throw out at us. Much appreciated.

I will be asleep probably when the winners are announced. It seems good things happen while I am asleep...

Good luck to everyone!

Yes, Good Luck to everyone!

can't wait to see who wins, I would love to win one too!!

I will be asleep probably when the winners are announced. It seems good things happen while I am asleep...

Good luck to everyone!

haha dude, you've got this on lock!!!

Should be a very fun day tomorrow watching these putters find new homes.. Hopefully it's random throughout the day for general excitement and exhaustion of the process haha!

I love that there are 5 now, we must have hit some amazing record of early signups!

Back