Huge thanks to callaway and hashtag chad!!!

That's awesome, love to hear the guys are as nice and helpful off the forum and social media as they are on it!

That being said... Chad needs all the points he can get as Harry is King! #ImWithHarry

Wow thats great to hear that chad did that for you and your class. See everyone chad is a great guy. Thats why #Imwithchad

That is awesome! Innovative and interesting subject matter! Wish my 11th grade English teacher would been that way, all he talked about was aliens in the tabloids.....

Very cool of Chad and Callaway!

That was really a cool idea, and great execution. Thanks to Chad for helping you out with it.

VERY awesome that Chad would do that for. I would expect nothing less from him or anyone on the #ZooCrew for that matter! Way to go #!

#ImStillWithHarry

Two of my favorite people coming together to sharpen young minds, well done

That is totally awesome. Kids were probably so excited about this

This really is fantastic. Great job by both of you to make that happen. Putting real world examples in front of kids really can have profound effect. I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in school.

That's awesome, it's amazing to see the willingness of folks here to help and get things done. Callaway and Chad have really proven that they are about so much more than golf.

That is freakinf awesome! Tangible learning is key. Great idea Tim! Teachers like you are hard to find! Thank you for making a difference! As for Chad, dude is awesome, Callaway is fortunate to have people who believe in more than a bottom line figure! Giving back to the community and making a difference! Nice job

Thanks for sharing such a cool experience. Your students are blessed to have a teacher who cares about their learning. Also, huge props to Chad on taking time out of his day to pour into the next generation.

Thanks for letting me ramble for a while! Really enjoyed it.

Everything was going great until one of his students got a phone call and Mr. C had to take care of it...

Badass%20Teacher.gif

Everything was going great until one of his students got a phone call and Mr. C had to take care of it...

Badass%20Teacher.gif

Hah! Classic!

That is awesome dude. You should come teach at my college. It's very dry around here.

I wish my AP Lit class was this awesome...

WCB what an awesome idea and such a great way to bring real world into the class room.

Chad such a great gesture by you and very cool.

finally a class i wouldn't mind sitting through! awesome!

Now that is a great idea! And very cool of Mr. Hashtag to help out and speak for awhile. We all know he doesn't wake up before noon.

Badass%20Teacher.gif

Bahahahaha - seriously dude - cant thank you enough!

It was one of the lessons that I'm most proud of in my teaching career. We went back to the classroom after and the kids couldn't stop talking about it. Even cooler - not many of them are golfers. Quite a few said they'd want to try it soon.... unreal day.

Back