Fresh rolled for lunch! Spicy salmon and spicy crab, with avocado and papaya. Yum.
ehenu7eb.jpg

Fresh rolled for lunch! Spicy salmon and spicy crab, with avocado and papaya. Yum.
ehenu7eb.jpg

Argh I'm so hungry...my lunch today is a freakin PB&J hahaha

Argh I'm so hungry...my lunch today is a freakin PB&J hahaha

Not going to lie, had a roast beef sandwich packed, and then saw this thread and had to get sushi.

JB.
If we all do Branson in '14 we need to hit up a sushi bar

tappin from my big as note2

Mouth. Watering. I love all kinds of sushi and get it as often as my budget allows.

JB.
If we all do Branson in '14 we need to hit up a sushi bar

Believe it or not, there is a really good one there.

This thread has me so hungry. I LOVE sushi. I eat mostly nigiri but do like many rolls. I have odd tastes. Octopus is my favorite. My favorite roll is a good salmon skin roll, though I like spider and dragon rolls quite a bit too. I really need to go somewhere with good sushi now.

There's a place a mile away from where I live and they really have great stuff. Will have to remember to snap a few pics next time I'm there. I could literally eat it for every meal.

This thread has me so hungry. I LOVE sushi. I eat mostly nigiri but do like many rolls. I have odd tastes. Octopus is my favorite. My favorite roll is a good salmon skin roll, though I like spider and dragon rolls quite a bit too. I really need to go somewhere with good sushi now.

Dude, post-scramble let's hit one up!

shoot...i just went out for sushi, probably subliminally urged by the thread... and I completely forgot to take a picture.

And Tulsa?
I might see a golf dinner trip in future

Looks like lunch today will have to be Hawaiian rolls. A California roll with fresh tuna on top, my absolute favorite roll.

It's surprising how they pop up in odd spots!

We have a couple decent in Lincoln, and I never would have expected that!

I think I really want sushi tonight.

I think I really want sushi tonight.

Me too.

Just don't know if I want to drive into Tulsa or not.

Not tonight but tomorrow evening looking likely

Oh here in Wichita not Tulsa. :D

This thread made us go out for sushi tonight. First time Nerfny has ever gone out for Sushi. First time for me in a while.

apuby9y6.jpg
yzemyru7.jpg
jequramu.jpg
uvumaju3.jpg

Looks like a volcano type roll and then one with a huge piece of creamcheese. Perhaps the most cream cheese I have ever seen on a roll.
Tasty?

This thread made us go out for sushi tonight. First time Nerfny has ever gone out for Sushi. First time for me in a while.

apuby9y6.jpg
yzemyru7.jpg
jequramu.jpg
uvumaju3.jpg
Looks delicious. Where did you go?

Looks like a volcano type roll and then one with a huge piece of creamcheese. Perhaps the most cream cheese I have ever seen on a roll.
Tasty?

The cream cheese was a little much. The other one was fried shrimp topped with spicy crab. The favorite for both of us.

Back