THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Well at the least I picked out my balls for the weekend they are now well polished and have been instructed to stay in the short grass and get in the hole.

No more deadly 'behind tree' lies Shark!!

Which balls are you bringing? 330RX?

I need balls for this thing coming up. I have seemingly run out

Bringing a big box of all different types. Penta, ProV1 , Q Star, Hex Chrome, etc. I'm Not afraid of any stinking trees. Going for all the Glory short grass only.:D

If anyone is interested, I might be selling the following, Titleist 910 d3 8.5 with real Aldila RIP S Flex, Callaway Razr X Forged R Flex, GoPro GPS. I'll have all this stuff with me.
I don't know who the SRIXON homers are, but I've got a box of Soft Feel and a box of QStars I could bring and offload for a beer or three.

Well at the least I picked out my balls for the weekend they are now well polished and have been instructed to stay in the short grass and get in the hole.

My balls are yellow - Should I be worried ha ha!

When are you leaving Jim?

another day closer, Im beyond excited to play this great course for the first time

and I'll have basically a brand new ( used 1 time on course, 2 range sessions ) TM Supertri 10.5 stock stiff...

HA! That was crazy. Didn't even flinch!

Sitting in traffic thinking about how awesome this trip will be. My bag is certainly fair game if anyone wants to try anything. I'll also have the Ghost Spider S, CG Black and my J40 wedges...

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Sitting in traffic thinking about how awesome this trip will be. My bag is certainly fair game if anyone wants to try anything. I'll also have the Ghost Spider S, CG Black and my J40 wedges...

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

might take you up on the J40 wedges, some pre MC practice

might take you up on the J40 wedges, some pre MC practice

Done. They're .5" long but I have the Lamkin wedge grips on them so you can choke down without issue. I'll have a 50 (bent from 52) and a 56 with me.

Done. They're .5" long but I have the Lamkin wedge grips on them so you can choke down without issue. I'll have a 50 (bent from 52) and a 56 with me.

thats awesome man, thanks a ton!

HA! That was crazy. Didn't even flinch!

Not only did he not flinch when he almost got hit from the folks on the teebox that came within 5 feet of him, he didn't flinch when the ball he just finished hitting went plinko off the tree right in front of him!

That shark has ice veins!! heh

Not only did he not flinch when he almost got hit from the folks on the teebox that came within 5 feet of him, he didn't flinch when the ball he just finished hitting went plinko off the tree right in front of him!

That shark has ice veins!! heh

I'm a tree hugger by nature I felt bad dinging that poor tree.
I took the balls (B330RX) out of DL3's ball sack and gave them a stern talking to the other night.
I will be in the short grass this week. Might still need a coat tail or two to ride but I'll be in the short grass.

It's awesome to see so many people offering to let others try their clubs. It really shows the kind of family atmosphere that we have at THP.

With that said, everyone can keep their grubby mitts off of my sticks. :arrogant:

Bringing a big box of all different types. Penta, ProV1 , Q Star, Hex Chrome, etc. I'm Not afraid of any stinking trees. Going for all the Glory short grass only.:D

Ill buy a sleeve of the chrome if you have them to sell. I wanna try them out.

I have to see how many are left Buck. I took a liking to these during my men's league play. They were by far better than the Hex Black for my swing.

Buck

I just bought 2 dozen for the cooler weather... you are welcome to a sleeve - n/c!

Buck

I just bought 2 dozen for the cooler weather... you are welcome to a sleeve!

Ill have plenty of different kinds to trade ya. I just bought a dozen black hex but I want to try both and see what ball ill be playing for the year. Thanks.

I'm a tree hugger by nature I felt bad dinging that poor tree.
I took the balls (B330RX) out of DL3's ball sack and gave them a stern talking to the other night.
I will be in the short grass this week. Might still need a coat tail or two to ride but I'll be in the short grass.

I expect nothing less!

It's awesome to see so many people offering to let others try their clubs. It really shows the kind of family atmosphere that we have at THP.

With that said, everyone can keep their grubby mitts off of my sticks. :arrogant:

hahahhaha!

Buck

I just bought 2 dozen for the cooler weather... you are welcome to a sleeve - n/c!

Every time we played you had the same ball Bigball. I had to go to a back up to lessen the confusion. LOL

So Any chance we find out the format today? I think I'm ready to know!

No problem. Only caveat is your can't keep them! :D

you sure? I'll trade ya Vince's 12* Classic with the expensive shaft in it that he thinks he is getting back

Back