THP Fantasy Football - Week 14 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The regular season is coming to an end and the final week is upon us. Four teams from each league will head to the playoffs while the rest try and conquer the consolation bracket. Teams are still fighting to get in and week 14 should be exciting.

Good luck everybody.

wow a huge cluster of teams in playoff contention for league 1.

I fear the 2 losses by .5 points will eventually doom me,

Finally had to bench Fitzgerald, thanks autopick

Week 13 = disaster. Everyone I needed to lose did and I lost with a whopping 87 points. Chances are now slim. Oh well...

• Admin
Week 13 = disaster. Everyone I needed to lose did and I lost with a whopping 87 points. Chances are now slim. Oh well...

That tie with GG earlier in the year turned out to be crazy in the final tally. The two highest scoring teams tie and it will help one and hurt the other.

Heres my losses breakdown, pretty much close or a blowout, not much in between

#1-58
#2-.5
#3-29
#4-12
#5-3
#6-3
#7-5.5

That tie with GG earlier in the year turned out to be crazy in the final tally. The two highest scoring teams tie and it will help one and hurt the other.

That is pretty funny that the 2 highest scoring teams tie. I had such a poor start where everyone was scoring ridiculous points against me that it just about took a miracle to comeback from.

My epic collapse continued last week. Need some help this week but I still have an outside chance.

Needed a win this past week, didnt happen. No chance now.

Another week I'm not projected to win, so it's another week I probably will win, but I have no chance at the playoffs so I' have nothing to play for either!

Also as a side note, would it be possible to open up the playoffs to a couple more teams in future years?

looks like i need to beat Nerfny this week and i need War eagle to lose and i might sneak into the playoffs. No pressure everyone! remain calm all is well!

Currently sitting in the 4th and final playoff spot. I don't have a really strong team, so the fact I am here is surprising.

Man has my team collapsed. Still tied four the last slot in the playoffs, but need a big point week and/or some help to get in.

Worse part to me is that I can't even blame injuries. Just guys that performed early and disappeared late.

Losing streak now at 4 in a row!!!!! From first to out of the playoffs.

You still have a chance, you just have to take me down here in week 14 and get a little help. Bring it son!!!!:starwars:

I am having a good time and even though I won't make the playoffs, I am going to kick Rhinos butt this week

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm not saying uncle yet. I still plan on making it just didn't think I would be in this spot.
Man has my team collapsed. Still tied four the last slot in the playoffs, but need a big point week and/or some help to get in.

Worse part to me is that I can't even blame injuries. Just guys that performed early and disappeared late.

Week 14 and there are 3 teams tied at 8-5 fighting for the last playoff spot in league 4.

Need A couple of guys to lose and me win and I'm in!

This has sure been enjoyable for breaking in. Came out better than I thought and surprised a few besides myself at times I think. Not a good thing to those other few. Started my spoiler run a couple weeks late with some noob mistakes. Thanks for the league #2 fun guys!

Finally got a W last week. Looking to continue the spoiler role!

Haha I beat you with half my team on the pine. Get used to losing to me

Back