2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I think people just got confused that this was posted yesterday. Still no excuse for not simply reading the initial rules (or your many updates), but I can see why people were thinking yesterday was day 1 (also being December 1 and all!).

Yep, just a bit of confusion on our parts. We need to understand that use of the term "Day" is effectively a synonym for "Prize" and doesn't literally mean a 24 hour period.

There will be a drum roll approximately 1 minute prior to announcement. Hold on to your hats once this epic pic hits the screen :bulgy-eyes:

Scor wedges are the bomb I hope I win. If not I hope I win any day. Every day is something awesome.

Scor wedges are the bomb I hope I win. If not I hope I win any day. Every day is something awesome.

<<<<<<<<< Puts Angry Mod away again!

Crap....I just read all of the comments on todays prize. I read it wrong. Well a GolfTEC fitting is awesome also lol. Don't get too mad Angry Mod.

Everyone who mentions the Scor testing and is serious should be disqualified from the entire contest.

Crap....I just read all of the comments on todays prize. I read it wrong. Well a GolfTEC fitting is awesome also lol. Don't get too mad Angry Mod.

Not to worry, I put him away, hehe.

Yes THainer because you have never made a mistake....

No worries buddy. As long as your entry is in for each day, you are covered.

Well I've read the rules now....and I'm still somewhat confused...
Anyone care to explain to me how in the world one goes about "Tagging" THP on facebook? I try to post a status update and use the supposedly magical @ sign and there's no drop down box to pick anything, is it suppose to magically turn into a blue link?

Well I've read the rules now....and I'm still somewhat confused...
Anyone care to explain to me how in the world one goes about "Tagging" THP on facebook? I try to post a status update and use the supposedly magical @ sign and there's no drop down box to pick anything, is it suppose to magically turn into a blue link?

WT,
There is a full thread on it in the random and off topic section that will help you i believe.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?38202-quot-Tagging-quot-on-Facebook

Well that was a pain but I got it now. 27 and already behind in using Social media FTW...

Thanks for the link JB.

Congrats to the three winners. Enjoy the wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two days in a row of wedges = AWESOME!!!

Two days down, 4 prizes given away. Awesome start to this show!

By the way this is the year I win something. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Two days down, 4 prizes given away. Awesome start to this show!

By the way this is the year I win something. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Your already a winner Ddec.

The Cleveland wedges have me really intrigued if i don't win a set i think i might buy some in the new year

I think I am getting confused. It's Dec 4 today. What day of the event are we on. Day 4?

I think I am getting confused. It's Dec 4 today. What day of the event are we on. Day 4?

The 3rd. Contest started on the 2nd for day 1.

Back