Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Can't wait to learn about new teammates, and opponents (but all one family)! I'll be tuned in at 1pm!

Yes! This event officially starts tomorrow! Boom!

The day is tomorrow. 1 pm est

I am going to the Final game ever at Candlestick tomorrow this would be an awesome way to start off an pretty amazing day, that being said I know it will be an amazing experience for whoever is chosen even the guys on Chad's losing team.

Had to sit down at the range due to contest induced heart palpitations. #soexcited

Good thing I'm gonna be just about the only one at work tomorrow so there will be no shame in hawking THP all day haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Can't wait till tomorrow. There are going to be six great Christmas presents announced.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I probably got as much chance as a rabbit at a beagle hound convention for making it in this wing ding. It's probably good too since I would be on Chad's team which is a bad thing for Hairy or Harry :D . It makes me wonder if Harry has seen the inside of a woodshed. I can promise you he would see one in April, if I was heading to Florida:deadhorse:

I just realized something. I was thinking, with six spots up for grabs, I have a good chance of getting into this thing. Then it dawned on me that three go to #Chad! That only leaves three for Harry. Where's the Maalox!

#ImWitharry

I just realized something. I was thinking, with six spots up for grabs, I have a good chance of getting into this thing. Then it dawned on me that three go to #Chad! That only leaves three for Harry. Where's the Maalox!

#ImWitharry

It took me a while to do the math as well. I thought 6 spots would make it a lot easier to get in, once I realized it was actually only 1 of 3 spots I was trying for I became much less optimistic.

#ImWitharry

I drank it all.

1pm EST tomorrow eh? I've been talking with my pop about this one a lot. After seeing how they were with the Grandaddy and how a fellow THPer I am close with talked about Championsgate I can't get it off my mind. The thought of being involved in a team golf event is gets me so jacked up. Not to mention night golf, how freaking awesome would that be?! Plus I remember way back when I played Chad in TW14 on PS3 I put a pretty bad smack down on him, I feel bad which is why I'll provide him the win in Orlando if I get selected to make up for it! :D

Going to be 6 THPers having a very Merry Christmas this year come tomorrow. Look forward to seeing the teams rounded out. Good luck all.

Looks like I will have to take a few mins out of the last minute shopping to see the lucky 6!!!

I know you can't see my arm raised, but trust me, it is... #PickMe #PickMe #PickMe #PickMe #PickMe

Win, lose or draw tomorrow #ImWithHarry all the way.

Good luck everyone.

Flights priced out, fingers crossed. Just waiting to pull the trigger on it!

Doesn't matter who gets picked to me, just PUMPED to congratulate 6 THPers to an opportunity we all dream of tomorrow. I suppose I will also be ready just in case :thumb:

Im truly jealous of the remainder of you that are going to get picked for this event. Callaway has proven over and over again in the last few years that they can bring it with equipment and with a THP/Callaway event, how can you not get stoked.

Good luck to everyone who's going for it. April is too busy for for me so I'm cheering for all of you!

Good luck to everyone who's going for it. April is too busy for for me so I'm cheering for all of you!
I'm going to piggy back on this post.

Today, is the day! Just a mere 7 hours and change away!!

Today, is the day! Just a mere 7 hours and change away!!

I was just going to write the same thing. Today is a HUGE day for 6 THP'ers.

Only 2 days until Christmas, but I would love for my Christmas to start today with entry into #TheKing

Win, lose or draw tomorrow #ImWithHarry all the way.

Good luck everyone.

Now how cool would it be for you and I to ride down to Florida together. The problem would be we would be on separate teams. Myself on the royal blue blood King Chad's team and yourself on that woodshed tourist's team known as Harry's traveling hackers.

Now how cool would it be for you and I to ride down to Florida together. The problem would be we would be on separate teams. Myself on the royal blue blood King Chad's team and yourself on that woodshed tourist's team known as Harry's traveling hackers.

That would be the best golf road trip of my life. Just maybe it will happen.

Back