2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

Some interesting match ups. This should be great to watch!

What do you mean "if"? And I will gladly give him my pillow in case you try that!!!

Lets go! I look forward to playing against Jarrettt and The Irishman!

Boys we are gonna have a blast out there. I couldn't be happier with the first round pairings.

Boys we are gonna have a blast out there. I couldn't be happier with the first round pairings.

I think that will be a very comfortable pairing for all.

Ha ha ha it will be a fun round no doubt. I cannot wait. Either way we'll be sharing some drinks after.

Hell yeah we will

It will be interesting to take another look at the match-ups when the venue is announced.

Looks like a lot more prep is in my near future

It will be interesting to take another look at the match-ups when the venue is announced.

The first in Caledonia would be quite intense

The first in Caledonia would be quite intense

Just a guess....but I think scramble is done at TB and other 2 rounds at Caladonia.

There are some awesome awesome matchups right there!!

TBT and Buck - you are going to have a freaking blast out there with me and Canadan and some amazing golf will be played by all!!

Just a guess....but I think scramble is done at TB and other 2 rounds at Caladonia.

I'd be thinking along the same lines

couldn't be happier to start my first morgan cup with a few guys i call friends... Tim who i had a blast playing with in Texas, Dan who we both were hoping we'd end up playing against each other at some point during the MC and also an absolute blast to play with and WCBM who doesn't like a guy with a beard... i think this match is going to be very tight and i bet it goes the full 18 which is fine by me!

Totally agree dude. I can't wait to tee it up with you!!

that's right buddy. Time for someone else to experience that unreal moment. I look forward to watching some groups tee off for once.

If I was hooked up to an EKG you'd see my heart doing its best impression of a jack hammer

TBT and Buck - you are going to have a freaking blast out there with me and Canadan and some amazing golf will be played by all!!

haha I have a feeling we are going to be terrible opponents, cheering on their good shots.

haha I have a feeling we are going to be terrible opponents, cheering on their good shots.

Fine by me. I love good golf and I don't care who plays it haha

I think most of us will be that way though don't you?
I would rather win on good shots, not the misfortune of my opponents.

I'll make sure Buck and Tim have your Sonic order ready for you on the 1st tee.........and plenty of Sonic ice to last you the entire day!

hahahha sweeeeeeetttt. Can't freaking wait!

WCBM just mocked me any time I hit a bad shot last year in singles...terrible opponent...terrible

hahaah probably the worst....

I love, LOVE the look of some of these pairings!! Going to be a great start.

Well done captains, thanks for putting the time in.

I would pay actual money (not much, but real money) to watch your match. Should be a good one.

Back