New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Meet me at Taco Bell boys.

#vegandishes

Wife and I are going to head to Puerto Vallarta restaurant shortly if anyone wants good Mexican food.

Just from skimming the thread from this god awful wedding, seems like we're still a go? And assuming it'll be lift, clean, and place?

Just from skimming the thread from this god awful wedding, seems like we're still a go? And assuming it'll be lift, clean, and place?

Call your score from the tee.

#goodgood
#beatteamthp

Come to Napoli pizza

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks man. Me and buddy ended up at some place called Old Dublin. We'll probably hang out here for a while. All are welcome.

Taps away

Get outta here! Play it as it lies.

Call your score from the tee.

#goodgood
#beatteamthp
Now you come up with that idea cookie. Me here was that in May? Only thing I heard from you is we both need to be even on the back

I had to play it off Frankenstien's fat foot!

Hey dude. I caught you at Golf Warehouse hanging out earlier today. I thought you said you weren't coming over yet?!?!
ru7umany.jpg

This is what I am expecting tomorrow.

Reminds me of my days in Nam and the Monsoons were the real deal. I'm not sure I could have played golf in those suckers :nono:

Hey dude. I caught you at Golf Warehouse hanging out earlier today. I thought you said you weren't coming over yet?!?!
ru7umany.jpg

Damn it! Though I'd blend in to scout my competition.

Sorry PhillyGolfGuy, We were out at a pizza place. The guys are heading back and I am sure will be ready to hang out.

Great day and night with thpers can't wait til tomorrow

Had a great time today. THPers are awesome.

Anyone currently with Jim? "Shankasauras" ??

He went back to his room. He was with Colt and I most of the day. Such a nice guy.

Yeah he is a great guy. Hilarious too! Was wondering if anyone could pass along my phone number to him if possible or grab his for me.

Yeah he is a great guy. Hilarious too! Was wondering if anyone could pass along my phone number to him if possible or grab his for me.

I just pmed you his number

Night already over?!?!

#growapair

Hey Western New York got over 3 inches of rain and I got 9 holes in. It will be fine tomorrow. Might be a little wet, might need to lift, clean and place - but it will be fine.

Will be there in the morning and I expect 100% attendance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night already over?!?!

#growapair

I thought Buck was gonna be my drinking buddy. He chose to go back to the room with Mike to witness Mikes weight loss routine after dinner.

I thought Buck was gonna be my drinking buddy. He chose to go back to the room with Mike to witness Mikes weight loss routine after dinner.

bettinardi social is tonight.... cut down on my car bombs....

Back