The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting over that exact bug. Heads up, tomorrow will suck.

It's getting more and more widespread it seems. Yet another reason I hate being a teacher.

It's getting more and more widespread it seems. Yet another reason I hate being a teacher.

Liz never catches these things at school, she just brings it all home and I catch them.

Going back to work after a month off :angry:still nice to have a job though...

Not sure you can call this a rant but I am home with my wife and 2 kids with the FLU!! My 6 year old is a little better as he will be going back to school today after being out 1/2 of last week. My 3 year old and my wife both are in the bed running high fevers. I am praying that I can make it through all this without getting anything.

You know they have a shot for that!

Where did this rain chances the next few days come from? :/

I dont like the sound of that. Do something Ward. Call in the big Chief Osceola from our school days if need be.

Dude, it's nasty down this way. Been raining off and on all morning.

I have a rant, but I'm going to let it go...

I want to sleep right now. Not in work mood and need to get stuff done

I'm here if you need me buddy. I predict it's about the elderly demanding apps for their iPhones.

is this the line for apps?

I dont like the sound of that. Do something Ward. Call in the big Chief Osceola from our school days if need be.

For real. It's been on and off all day and there's something fun coming off the gulf. Supposed to be that way till Thursday I believe.

Frustrating. Orlando's supposed to get it too

For real. It's been on and off all day and there's something fun coming off the gulf. Supposed to be that way till Thursday I believe.

Frustrating. Orlando's supposed to get it too

I blame ethanol. But I blame it for everything nowadays.

I'm here if you need me buddy. I predict it's about the elderly demanding apps for their iPhones.

HAHA...i wish it was...

We discussed, I discussed with one other member here I consider a friend..all is well now..

PGA Tour announced the 2013-2014 schedule will not include an event at Walt Disney World Resort.

There's gonna be a lot of angry/sad PGA Tour wives and children today.

At the range today, whacking some balls, start speeding up my tempo and spraying shots all over the place again so I go back to basics, take off my sunglasses and hang them on my bag and start doing 3/4 swings with a 7i.

What happens next, of course a gust of wind blows my @#$!T%! bag over on top of my favorite Oakleys ever and breaks an ear piece in half. !$#@%!$%#@# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks slodsm,

Unfortunately that wind in your part of Texas can be pretty darn brutal.

What a confusing day for me here at THP. I am at a loss for words really................

What a confusing day for me here at THP. I am at a loss for words really................

What do you mean dudeski?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back