The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

You caved to the peer pressure. :blob: It's fun to dream about what we would do with all that money. I would also be making a sizable donation to a local church (or multiple), just to keep the Big guy on my side so he lets me stick around for a little while to enjoy my winnings.

Ehh, it's not that much money to play it twice a week for a year. If we get stupid lucky, we get stupid lucky.

Sounds like fun to me.

Ehh, it's not that much money to play it twice a week for a year. If we get stupid lucky, we get stupid lucky.

Sounds like fun to me.
I figured i havent bought cigarettes in months, why not blow $5 on something with a much better possible outcome haha wishing us luck!

Sounds like fun to me.

Yep. We very rarely play. It's usually not something we think about often. We will grab a few scratch offs here and there and try our luck.

Just think, when you win you can hire that young-ish nanny to take care of the little one. See, the new guy is paying off already. :blob: But if your wife is anything like mine, it won't be a young female nanny.

Yep. We very rarely play. It's usually not something we think about often. We will grab a few scratch offs here and there and try our luck.

Just think, when you win you can hire that young-ish nanny to take care of the little one. See, the new guy is paying off already. :blob: But if your wife is anything like mine, it won't be a young female nanny.
it will Broomhilda the austrian ball buster with linebacker shoulders

Honestly for a $2 ticket I don't see how anyone could afford not to buy just one ticket. The return for $2 if you win is mind boggling.

Can't win if you don't play!

Normally don't play the lotto but when I a text from my dad, who also doesn't play the lotto asking if I bought a ticket yet is making me change my mind. I'll probably pick up a couple after work. Though I don't think the cash out prize is enough the retire on.

Has the question been asked if maybe a sizable donation to an affiliated cause of some sort might get you some time on AGNC?

Honestly for a $2 ticket I don't see how anyone could afford not to buy just one ticket. The return for $2 if you win is mind boggling.

As crazy as it sounds it actually becomes a +ROI at around 390 million (going off memory here).

I made one thing very clear. We would be in Ohio only long enough to get the check cashed.

What a riot talking about the 'vacation' we'd be on.

In talking with my wife, she said she doesn't want to leave Nevada. I said okay, but I'm definitely buying a condo in Manhattan, NY so I can fly there from time to time and hang with my buddies whenever I want. She said fine, as long as we go to Hawaii once a month and stay at 5 star hotels and be treated like royalty. I don't think that would be a problem.

Sure is fun dreaming about what can happen.

I promised her additional children if we won, hahaha

Two dollars for a great dinner conversation is totally worth it.

I promised her additional children if we won, hahaha

Two dollars for a great dinner conversation is totally worth it.
Yeah no kidding. I can see it now when I'm sitting at the head of a table at Oak Hill..."So Jim, what do you do for a living?" "I won the lottery"

As crazy as it sounds it actually becomes a +ROI at around 390 million (going off memory here).
It really is mind boggling isn't it?

Yeah no kidding. I can see it now when I'm sitting at the head of a table at Oak Hill..."So Jim, what do you do for a living?" "I won the lottery"

I wouldn't say that though. I'd say I'm in the investing trade haha

Im thinking of a good way to explain to Matt Wood how i just became his new boss :)

Oak Hill? Maybe in a passing visit.

Think big, JimJam.

One of many memberships, friend.

Now we're talking!!!

Laura said she wanted to live in a house on Isle of Palms near Charleston. I laughed at said "yeah maybe in the spring and fall"

I am brainstorming what to do with the money... cause I just know I will have the winning ticket!

Now we're talking!!!

Laura said she wanted to live in a house on Isle of Palms near Charleston. I laughed at said "yeah maybe in the spring and fall"
Hahaha right?! Amanda wasn't really comprehending how much money we would get if we won either. "I'd just want a nice house on the beach"

Hahaha right?! Amanda wasn't really comprehending how much money we would get if we won either. "I'd just want a nice house on the beach"
She forgot to add "in the small country we purchase"

How about "I just want a nice house on four beaches" hahaha

We discussed potential living arrangements.. I think it'd be fun to change it up throughout the year. Community style living in FL during the winter, on the beach in the summer (near a course, naturally), and something a bit more reserved in the spring and fall.

Wonder what the kids would think about living in three houses each year.

She forgot to add "in the small country we purchase"
Haha yeah I tried explaining what we could do with the money. She wasn't getting it lol then again I guess that's why I married her because she's more on the simple side!

Back