New Wilson Staff C100 Irons - Preview Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These are brand new for Wilson staff and THP is one of the first to get in hand pictures!

i-SQP7v8W-L.jpg

i-MTvTwBd-L.jpg

i-dC7vZ4h-L.jpg

i-dn5zzTj-L.jpg

The two-tone looks pretty slick. My absolute favorite thing about the SpeedBlades.

I had a feeling we'd see a new Ci11 soon. Looking pretty nice! Can't wait to hear what the design differences are between this and the Ci's (other than the shaft)

Ooooh! I was wondering when they'd replace their Ci11s...I do like the all-black finish of the Ci11, but the two tone doesn't look bad at all. And that's a nice looking topline, with what looks like nice perimeter weighting for added forgiveness in the cavity.

Damn those are pretty slick looking. I've always been really pleased with the C (Ci) line.

Not sure about these. I like the shape and # on the toe. Not sure I like the two-tone as it makes the cavity seem huge. Looks good from address however.

Must hit these and see how they compare to my Ci's

I actually really like these. Certainly could be a good set with a nice shaft with them. Maybe some CTL action?

I like the look and the number on the toe is very cool.

These look great, I cant wait to hit them!!

These look very nice, they have the player look but with added forgiveness

Not bad! I can't wait to hit them sometime!

These irons are now my favorite iron from W/S! These look sweet! I would game these if they hit as good as they look.

I like the idea of 2 tone...mainly because as slick as the black finish is, it wears badly when you're playing on sandy fairways. Another good looking club here.

I remember when most Wilson clubs were a package all together with a bag for 100$. These look like very nice irons im excited to get a look at these

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

some nice looking irons there. can't wait to hear how they perform

I'm surprised they don't look more like the d100s. I remember the d11s being similar styled to the c11s. Not that this is a bad thing. The two tone is wicked. And maybe Wilson is on to something good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Those are very pretty. I like the look of that top line as well.

Not sure about these. I like the shape and # on the toe. Not sure I like the two-tone as it makes the cavity seem huge. Looks good from address however.

I agree that the two tone makes the cavity look huge...almost like a super game improvement iron...but the look from address is very slick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OOOH! Those are very sexy! Love the look of them and would very much like to demo them.

Great looking sticks !!

Another good looking iron from W/S. I really like the two-tone and as others have said they look very forgiving.

Really like these!

Back