The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Pack Go.

I'm not going to toot any horns too loudly. Just loud enough.

Wow, Sanders coughing it up yet again!

Haven't seen any of the Chiefs-Raider game on RedZone yet. Hope that continues.

And as soon as I post that, there they are!

I see that the Panthers are well on their way to another meaningless win and hurting their draft position in the process. On the other hand, the Chargers are embarrassing themselves today at home.

In other news, the race in the NFC for the East division title and the 2 wild card spots is going to be crazy over the last 2 weeks of the season.

I dont know who the team that showed up in Red and Black in Atlanta was today but I would sure love to see more of the .

The Buffalo game is in Canada?

Ahh, some contract they have with somebody to play a pre-season game and a regular season game in Toronto every season. I still don't get it, but OK.

What would they do if for some reason someone couldn't get a passport?

Oh and BTW, here's Danny Amendola spiking a stadium worker in the face:

AmendolaGIF_original.gif

Kansas City with minus 1 total yards in nine plays so far. Three three and outs. Awesome.

REALLY??????

" RT @AndrewSiciliano: Terrelle Pryor in at QB for the Raiders"

Go Buckeyes!!

Ahh, some contract they have with somebody to play a pre-season game and a regular season game in Toronto every season. I still don't get it, but OK.

This is the reason: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now I guess it's 12 plays for minus 4 yards for the Chiefs offense. Nice interception for Quinn.

Who do the Seahawks think they are playing? The Cardinals? They are rolling just like last week.

Cowboys looking pretty good against the Steelers.

Cowboys looking pretty good against the Steelers.

Shouldn't the Steelers be winning? I mean Big Ben is back and all . . .

Who do the Seahawks think they are playing? The Cardinals? They are rolling just like last week.

The Cardinals are rolling on the Lions. Lol

Russell Wilson is a man posessed today, 3 td runs and 1 passing...in one half

Shouldn't the Steelers be winning? I mean Big Ben is back and all . . .

The Steelers have no CB's left and the Cowboys have been exploiting exactly that. They're playing practice squad players/undrafted rookies.

The Steelers have no CB's left and the Cowboys have been exploiting exactly that. They're playing practice squad players/undrafted rookies.

The Steelers have zero points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back