The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the snapping turtle and armadillo, but what are the deer going to do to the pups?
Entice them to bark, cause a ruckus, possibly try to get through the fence if there are gaps and in the process injuring themselves.

Ugh, once again nature ruins everything! I can't even let the dogs out in the backyard anymore because their is either a snapping turtle up again the fence or deer out there.

Then yesterday I tried to let them out front to do their business before bed and the freaking armadillo is back. The little leprosy carrying bastard was going to town on my yard.

I know this is not funny to you guys but this cracked me up ! :laughing: I hope you get the little butt head removed from the premises and soon.... :thumb:

Entice them to bark, cause a ruckus, possibly try to get through the fence if there are gaps and in the process injuring themselves.
Stop with your logic.

They have ticks, and my fence is only 4 ft tall they can jump it. And it makes the dogs go crazy. And I don't like them.

And they leave little piles deer poop all the hell over the yard! And eat the bushes.

Pretty sure carrier pigeon would be faster than the Internet at this hotel.

Pretty sure carrier pigeon would be faster than the Internet at this hotel.

How's your cell coverage? Time for mobile hot spot?

The guy in the waiting room at the doctors office. He's typing a novel on his phone and its clicking with every "keystroke". Glad the doc was running early, or I may have chucked his iPhone out into the parking lot. He's probably got his ringer turned on too. Rough start to the morning. I need coffee.

The transition to Pacific time just kills me. So painful for an early riser like me.

The transition to Pacific time just kills me. So painful for an early riser like me.

Sorry to hear that Barry. But it supposed to be a beautiful day after morning marine layer burns off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. Up by 2am to 3am just about every morning.

Yeah, that's what I've resorted to. About 100x faster.

I don't even bother with hotel Internet anymore as it's always so much slower than my phone hotspot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm already sick of traveling for work. It's going to be a long four months (or so).

Emails aren't being received in a timely manner at work. Normally this isn't that big of a deal when it happens but I need one last thing for my capital expenditure and I can order what I need. The worst part is I saw the email on my phone and was about to forward it to who I need to send it to and that's when the servers decided to slow up and now I cant see the email.

Edit: The email was saved on my Microsoft Band. Unbelievable.

Ugh, once again nature ruins everything! I can't even let the dogs out in the backyard anymore because their is either a snapping turtle up again the fence or deer out there.

Then yesterday I tried to let them out front to do their business before bed and the freaking armadillo is back. The little leprosy carrying bastard was going to town on my yard.

I have the cure to your problems...............

Spoiler
TexasCandidatesforCongressElection.jpg

:D

When you live 65mi away from your job, don't like company or most of the people that work in it & hear they are thinking of moving the office farther away from your house... I think they call that a "sign"

I have the cure to your problems...............

Spoiler
TexasCandidatesforCongressElection.jpg

:D

Texas...Even the animals are smart enough to stay away.
Is that the new slogan?

Umm, I remember the video you posted of the bobcats. No thank you : )

Their just big kiddie cats that were playing. As you already know, even our cats our bigger here. They play a mean game of hide and go seek!

my wife had to do a presentation at work yesterday morning, so i took the morning off to hang with our boys. took them to get a donut, then to the park. the number of caregivers sitting on park benches f-ing around on their phones while their kids play is infuriating. these are the same people who will cry when they drop their kids off at college asking, "where did the time go?" you spent it posting mindless sh*t on facebook and missed your opportunity to play with your kids when they actually wanted to play with you.

Freaking tapatalk updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back