Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

nice buddy. I just closed out my last 3 remaining open problem calls. I'm ready to get home and finish packing things up. We are teeing it up tomorrow. Bring both sets of those Cleveland irons

I can't do that. I will have my Mc irons though.

Any suggestions of places in savannah that would not break the bank?

Arrived about 45 minutes ago, sitting here at the house waiting for v.man, milehighgolfer & J4U to arrive. Then tomorrow everything begins in earnest.

Awesome! You guys have a great time tonight and behave ya selves :D. Once KellyBo returns from her hair appointment, we will hop in the truck and head on down to Macon. I got it all packed up and ready to go. :bananadance:

Practice session complete. :act-up:

Clubs packed. :act-up:

Wife just returned from the party store with Villa Crawl supplies. :act-up:

Checked in for flight tomorrow. :act-up:

Upgrade to 1st class not available. :angry:

I guess if that's the lowlight of the week, that's not too bad.

What's practice?

That's that thing that you do when you are supposed to be doing other stuff.
Damn, I've been doing the wrong stuff!

Stupid flight delays, also had first bad carbs in 5 weeks with some pizza and I feel like I'm gonna die.

Off work in 2 hours. Flight leaves in 8! Full on red eye flight to North Carolina and then Orlando in the morning! Long, long night ahead of me.

In orlando as of about 3:30 today, Work in the morning then a fun round of golf to follow.

v.man has arrived safely, we should be heading to supper in a short while.

Boarding our chariot to Orlando in about a minute.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368656621.568282.jpg

Walkin out of the office as we speak..

Officially in THP Outing mode!

When you drive into Reunion gaze about the course and take in its beauty. The drive is in special.

On a plane! WHOO!

A note for all... Bring change.... The tolls are ridiculous

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

When you drive into Reunion gaze about the course and take in its beauty. The drive is in special.

The drive into Reunion is gorgeous. Gives just a taste of all the fun to be had.

Off work! 2 hours till my cab gets here and the journey to Orlando begins!

Finally arrived in Savannah. Now it's time for a quick change and off to the riverfront for dinner and then the final leg to Reunion tomorrow.

Conducting a webinar for a client from 9pm to 10pm. They have agents all over the country. Officially on vacation as soon as the call ends.

Back