Topping Hybrid and FairwayWood

Three things....
1. Early release
2. Coming up and out
3. Release right

Your take away is good up,to the right hip. There is minimal wrist break from the hip to the top of you swing. May want to add some worst cock to get the club into a better position. This will aid in you holding the angle loger and leasing the club properly through the hit zone.

Due to the lack of wrist break you are in a scenes playing a slap shot. This is very evident at impact when you left arm chicken wings to get the club through the zone. I really feel that if you get some set in your take away (wrist break) it will fix a great deal.

Three things....
1. Early release
2. Coming up and out
3. Release right

Your take away is good up,to the right hip. There is minimal wrist break from the hip to the top of you swing. May want to add some worst cock to get the club into a better position. This will aid in you holding the angle loger and leasing the club properly through the hit zone.

Due to the lack of wrist break you are in a scenes playing a slap shot. This is very evident at impact when you left arm chicken wings to get the club through the zone. I really feel that if you get some set in your take away (wrist break) it will fix a great deal.

Thanks man for those tips. Any good videos I can watch to help me implement what I need to work on. Looks like a lot a wrist work is going to be done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Here's one, starting at the 1:45 mark:

Well used your guys advice today and seem like I was hitting it fat all day with my 3 wood. Gonna get back out Monday and hopefully I'll hit better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well looks like I am back to topping the ball with my hybrid and Fairway woods. I am pretty sure I am either coming up or just not extending. Need to try and hit the hybrids like a iron and get some divot with the woods. Only divots I was getting was infront of the club when the ball would leave a divot lol. Right now this is going to hurt me because I got nothing after my 5 iron to my driver. Can you say ouch!!!Going to work on this and hopefully line up some lessons here soon.

Back