The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my key strategy would be avoiding picking anyone from these two Ohio teams. Gotta be a winner from there!

I really think you're on to something. If you add in the Oakland team you'd probably be popping champagne at the end of the year!

I really think you're on to something. If you add in the Oakland team you'd probably be popping champagne at the end of the year!

I'm going to pick Sanchez and Tebow.. I hear they are a sweet 1/2 punch.

6-1/2" of snow so far this morning. Winter wonderland for sure. I'm celebrating with a High Life and pizza for lunch.

The one where you picked 10 golfers and it was an all out money race. Totals were updated as people made birdies and bogey, it was the last fantasy golf that truly encapsulated the forum during play, stroke by stroke, the leaderboards changed during live golf. THAT was a real fantasy golf experience.

It was a fun league, and one that let everyone in the same league. But I believe they had an agenda that wasn't in line with THP so it went away from here.

I wish ESPN would start a fantasy league like they do with their Best Ball Majors Challenge. I think they did in the past, but dropped it.

That sounds nice. It hit us about 90 minutes ago and looks pretty crappy out there. I had leftoer ravioli and ice water. Stupid day anyway.

That sounds nice. It hit us about 90 minutes ago and looks pretty crappy out there. I had leftoer ravioli and ice water. Stupid day anyway.

It's bad I have branches down all over my yard. Wind and snow = awesome.

Yea buddy. Hoping power stays on. There are over 30,000 out in Des Moines alone. Stupid trees. I'd cut down every damn one I saw if I could.

My best friend got a call from his daughter that there were shingles all over their yard. In the house they moved into a couple months ago. Major suckage.

You guys get snow there too. If I'm moving to anywhere its somewhere with like 2% chance of snow each year.

SW Ohio isnt too bad, way better than NE Ohio where I used to live. And over where Dan lives, they have good internet connections too!

My best friend got a call from his daughter that there were shingles all over their yard. In the house they moved into a couple months ago. Major suckage.

You guys getting any snow down there or just a crap ton of rain?

SW Ohio isnt too bad, way better than NE Ohio where I used to live. And over where Dan lives, they have good internet connections too!

I'd love to have you in Ohio JRod, but I wouldn't tell anyone to move here intentionally hahahaha

My girlfriend got 10 inches in Ames. Her car is buried

So many ways to go with this.

What was the guy's name?
Ames is full of corn fed studs.
10"? Did you teacher how to measure?

And so on.

I'd love to have you in Ohio JRod, but I wouldn't tell anyone to move here intentionally hahahaha

we could all play bad golf together, it would be fantastic

haha, yeah dude, at least in season.

Plus, JRod would be entertaining to travel with methinks.

I dont know, if his rage carries over to the road, we could be in trouble

Some days, I just want to drop knowledge bombs on people.

Some days, I just want to go back to bed.

I think this is a combo day.

You guys getting any snow down there or just a crap ton of rain?

We have about 2" at my house. But more as you go north (I am a few miles south of I-70).

They closed I-29 from just north of I-435 all the way into Iowa. I don't think MCI airport is closed, but there are major delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back