2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
With the new year right around the corner we have been working hard to come up with an amazing THP Invitational city list for everyone. After reading through all the great suggestions from you, the members, we have come up with a tentative list of cities we think will make for amazing events! This list is not final and we could still add some more spots, but we think this is a great start.

The THP Invitationals is more than just a round of golf, we will have great prizes and lots of fun tricks up our sleeves for 2013. We have learned a lot from the two Invitationals we had in 2012, we gathered feedback from those who attended and we plan to make the 2013 Invitationals something you will never forget!

Tentative List of Cities/States (in NO particular order):
Dallas
Chicago
Ohio
Atlanta
Connecticut
Denver
Las Vegas
DC/Atlantic City/Philly (one of these cities, but in this general area)
Branson, MO

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational is all about, click here for an example of one of our 2012 events.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-1-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW is all I can really say at this point.

With the new year right around the corner we have been working hard to come up with an amazing THP Invitational city list for everyone. After reading through all the great suggestions from you, the members, we have come up with a tentative list of cities we think will make for amazing events! This list is not final and we could still add some more spots, but we think this is a great start.

The THP Invitationals is more than just a round of golf, we will have great prizes and lots of fun tricks up our sleeves for 2013. We have learned a lot from the two Invitationals we had in 2012, we gathered feedback from those who attended and we plan to make the 2013 Invitationals something you will never forget!

Tentative List of Cities (in NO particular order):
Dallas
Chicago
Cleveland
Atlanta
Connecticut
Denver
Las Vegas
Branson, MO

Solid list right there, definitely a few options for me

Wow awesome to see Branson on that list.. and Denver and Vegas!! So awesome. Glad to see you guys going that way

You guys are pretty awesome. That's a lot of traveling right there.

Awesome list there, for sure.

Still embarrassed that Florida cant crack the list. Florida THPers need to step it up, in a big way.

Chicago is going to be awesome! Somebody pull some strings at Medinah.

Philly area and I might be able to make it this year. Ill feel terrible for whoever I get teamed up with

Will for sure be able to do Cleveland, that's an easy car ride. Also a possibility for Chi-town and The DC/B-more area. But you will for sure see this guy in Cleveland, as long as there isn't a life event happening on that weekend. :laughing:

I edited the first post to say City/State because some of the places we have listed are just states because we haven't decided on a specific city yet.

Also, count me in for Vegas. I'll be there.

Dallas
Chicago
Ohio
Atlanta
Connecticut
Denver
Las Vegas
Branson, MO

I can't wait to see the dates! It's going to be a great year for this!

Big commitment there though guys, really cool that you are able to pull this driving schedule off.

Dallas
Chicago
Ohio
Atlanta
Connecticut
Denver
Las Vegas
Branson, MO

Great list and potential of several stops I can make depending on the job. The Branson stop is going to open some eye's with the beautiful and challenging courses there.

I would like to make 2 of those

Gottdang I can't wait for this. I needed a little something golf related to look forward to. Gives me a good thing to focus on for the practice and all that.

Wow! Multiple locations that I could make it to, this is GREAT news! Totally just made my day.

Wife has been put on notice for Connecticut and Philly/AC. What an amazing list. THP is really going out of their way to bring it to the people. Just amazing.

I cant wait for Devrickus to come to Ohio and show everyone he golfs!

Incredible list!! Will definitely be doing my best to make it to more than just the Texas outing. What a year it is going to be!!

I cant wait for Devrickus to come to Ohio and show everyone he golfs!

Psshhh, like I would come to that dump.....haha Plus I can't really say you can call what I do golfing.

For sure. Branson Creek and The Tribute are awesome, and Murder Rock is not on those 2 levels, but it is nice and a lot of fun. All the more reason for me keep busting ass with PT, I want to be healthy for the Branson event :)

Great list and potential of several stops I can make depending on the job. The Branson stop is going to open some eye's with the beautiful and challenging courses there.

Back