Holly Sonders GD Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, wow. Nice swing.....

I enjoy watching her on the Morning Drive with those 3 other guys that I don't even notice

Golf is like other female sports in that the media value looks over real skill because they know what sells. Similar to Anna Kournikova in tennis.

Great body, but I don't think she's that hot.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The fact she let Erik K get on top of her is just gross. She is hot, but that is gross.

It's mind blowing. Just lets us know there's hope for all of us to outkick our coverage.

I wouldn't watch School of Golf as much as I do if it wasn't for her.

it really is unfair to a great teacher like Martin Hall how little attention I pay him because Holly is also on the show.

Is that butt legal? Suppose it's next on the ban list. Daammmn

I already hate myself for making this thread.

She is easy on the eyes, that's for sure.

i'm a fan.

I have a major crush on Holly. As someone else said I watch school of golf just for her.

Last edited:
Love me some Holly!!! Only reason I watch Morning Drive is for her. I do watch School of Golf too. I think Martin Hall is a good teacher, Holly's just a the added bonus. :D

She's really pretty but I'll bet she's a pain in the ass.

I was watching School of Golf one day with the wife and I told her some guys on a few websites didn't think she was attractive, and her response was, "Well, I guess they are gay or blind - she's gorgeous!" Cindy calls it as she sees it!

I wonder how the feel is with her new Cobra Cell irons? Probably like butter - yet nice and firm at the same time.

Golf is like other female sports in that the media value looks over real skill because they know what sells. Similar to Anna Kournikova in tennis.

That comment, while true, doesn't hold water in this scenario. She is very good at her job. I can't believe she isn't getting more love for predicting Tiger would regain #1 before the Masters.

Pumped for when she is the new host of "Playing lessons with the Pros"

Wow! I literally just spilled my coffee..... Gulp!!

Lost my thought process...enough said.

She is a certified piece...until she opens her mouth :laugh:

didnt she get married to the guy from espn...Eric Kasiliasomething?

I saw her a couple of times down at the PGA Show and she's even better in person. Blows Winn McMury out of the water.

She is a certified piece...until she opens her mouth :laugh:

didnt she get married to the guy from espn...Eric Kasiliasomething?

I think they're engaged. He used to be on the Morning Drive and I thought I read some where he was married to someone else, then divorced and going out with Holly. Shortly thereafter or during, "moved on" to some espn radio show or something.

Definitely has some golf game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back