Dear Santa 2013...

i saw a cool chair at costco the other day that is not only really comfortable, but has speakers near the headrest that plays (and charges) an ipod or iphone, or you can connect video game systems and tv's to it to play the audio out of it. that's pretty cool. i doubt the audio quality is any good, and it was $100, but still.. it's the idea that counts!

Maybe a Sky Caddie. I was totally against GPS's and Range Finders till I started playing more courses other than my home course this year. Can always use more golf balls. What I kinda really want is some nice golf memorabilia for the man cave though.

Maybe a Sky Caddie. I was totally against GPS's and Range Finders till I started playing more courses other than my home course this year. Can always use more golf balls. What I kinda really want is some nice golf memorabilia for the man cave though.

The Breeze is calling you...

some time off to play golf

New wedges. My set of wedges are currently 3 years old and it is time to replace them.

Bushnell Neo X
SeeMore Big FGP
Bridgestone E6 and Lady Feel

lessons

More talent. :laughing:

But seriously, probably not much, need to stockpile funds for #TheKing travel and event cost. Definitely some more lessons though. I don't need different gear, I need help using what I have!

Love this thread. I hope Santa brings me a rangefinder this year!

Golf balls- preferably the ones that stay on the fairway

Golf pants

Framed photos of various holes on tour

Anything golf related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedblades and a shiny new putter would be awesome! Don't think it will happen, but doesn't mean I can't ask!

Morgan Cup Entry
Mild winter so I can keep playing 12 months.
Peace on Earth
All good things for THP'rs

Can I go with
1. Peace of mind
2. New irons
3. New driver
4. Matching staff bag.

Birdieball putting green.
60 degree wedge.
Gym membership.

A Chicago Cubs World Series? Or just a ClicGear 3.0 :)

2013 Christmas Wish List

2013 Christmas Wish List

What are you asking Santa for this Christmas?

I'm still not sure what I want... I'm thinking a birdieball putting green.. maybe a PS4

Merged with another thread.

I'm thinking a few boxes of golf balls, hats, belts and pants. Preferably Puma!

Santa if you just drop off some Speedblades with KBS tour shafts I will be very happy. One can dream right.

If we are talking golf-related ideas, then

1. Driver
2. New wedges

Non golf-related it would probably be

1. Sell my house
2. New job
3. PS4
4. New car for both of us

Entry into #TheKing
Driver
55-60 degree Wedge
3-Wood