Dear Santa 2013...

I'm going with lessons

A set of KBS C tapers (X) to put in my R7 heads, in case the DPC's decide theyre not having a good day..

Back surgery? :beat-up:

Christmas 2013 Wish List

Christmas 2013 Wish List

Right folks, it’s getting close to that time of year again and I was wondering what you guys would be hoping to be left under the tree on Christmas day…….Realistically, e.g. a new driver, club fitting etc…

My List
1. 1). A new Callaway Mackdaddy 2 Sand wedge (56°)

2).I was thinking of upgrading my 3 Hybrid and now I see the new X Hot2 range is being lunch next January, so maybe a voucher to purchase one. Loving my X hot Driver and 4 hybrid.

3). Finally, an upgrade to my fairway wood, once again X Hot2 could be a possibility….if the voucher would stretch that far……figures crossed!

You All be good now…..he’s watching you!!!!:)

Last edited:
Would be hoping for a driver, but realistically I am not expecting anything as some of the things I am looking at aren't available yet (Apex irons for example) so will more than likely be relatively golf-free as far as my wish-list goes

The only thing that might end up under the tree is a practice putting green if I find something I like the look of (and a decent price)

No doubt there will be a novelty/daft golf gift knowing my family.....

Merge with existing thread

I have no idea what I want this year, my wife sent me her list and I have nothing on mine. Maybe a trip to Fla in January would be enough.

Dear Santa,

Please guide my family members away for Pinnacle's, Top Flights, and cheap golf gadgets. Please encourage them to buy gift cards!

Thanks Santa,

Your buddy in Texas

I already got about the best Christmas present possible, entry into the Morgan cup. So now I'm mostly asking for lessons and fittings to make the most of it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for a new club or two. I need a new hybrid and am also contemplating a new 3 wood.

All I've asked for is Golfsmith GC's, for the one opening up around the corner from me May 1. Unfortunately, think I may be on the naughty list

My Santa list had: (sent it to Santa already)
- Staff bag
-Lessons
-RTX588 52 degree wedge
-B330RX golf balls

Me and Santa had a chat, scaling back a bit this year, hoping for balls and/or orange whip if I'm not on the naughty list.

The more I think about it, I want Santa to bring me a chance to be in #TheKing or the #THPMC what I would do for a chance at either.

A new driver! Right now I think it'll be either an SLDR, Covert Tour 2.0, or the Big Bertha after I get a chance to hit it....

SLDR 19* Rescue and new shaft for my R1.

I would say a chance to play in the MC, but that's not going to happen lol. So my list this year is;

-Golf Galaxy GC for the Big Bertha Alpha :)
-Vokey SM5 wedges in 52.10 and 58.07 with the Raw Black Finish
-Scotty Cameron ButtonBack w/ Deep milling
-TW 14's Nike id

1) Golfsmith Clubvantage membership
2) gift card to the local golf dome/driving range
3) Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy gift card
4) new Mizuno Retroflex Pro glove
5) new pair of golf shoes
5) tees. Any kind as long as they are plastic
Thats it, really. In at a point in my life where I make enough money that I buy most of the small stuff that I want and the big stuff that costs hundreds of dollars I would never ask for as a Christmas present. I guess to me, the holiday season is much more about time spent with loved ones than it is about what gifts I get.

Surgeon who will properly diagnose and fix my injured shoulder and arm!

and also...

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha

(MC would be great but I'm still injured - new club might help keep motivation up!)

golf-
new grips
winter gloves
golf clothes (polos, nice shorts)
wool socks
those glove things that you strap to the handle of clicgear carts...
tw 13 or 14's
more driver shafts (B Asha 7x, black tie 7x)??
staff bag??

non-golf-
ps4
beats studio headphones
another sound system for the back of my car (and an amp for the front)
a nice, heavy blanket...

On review and bearing in mind Callaway launching the Big Bertha range of clubs next year, I might have to rethink my list:

1). Mackdaddy wedge(s)
2). A new 3 wood (BB or XHOT deep),
3). 3Hybrid, (XHOT2)
4). By be the XHOT and X HOT2.

Any one of the above, and I'll be a happy camper

Roll on 2014.

Apex's all the wayyyyy

Tapping from my IPhone

Back