2013 Morgan Cup - Sponsorship Thread

That's a pretty sweet looking staff bag. I think the orange looks really sharp.

That Cobra bag would be perfect for a UT fan. :)

I didn't think I'd say this but I really like the orange one much better than the black/red one. At least from the pic.

I didn't think I'd say this but I really like the orange one much better than the black/red one. At least from the pic.

I'm in the same boat. I like the orange more then I thought I would

The Red one in IJP twitter pic was cool too, it's the red one:
A_jfJy0CIAAwDrc.jpg:large

not sure how it's going to work out but it would be fun to pick your own staff bag. or if we each got different colors.

that white/black/red is sweet looking. i want it.

Guys this is a perfect example of a bunch of information that might be great for the masses instead of using a Morgan Cup thread for the conversation. Why not start a thread with 2013 Cobra staff bags and throw in some pictures. It could lead to some great thoughts.

The black and white one in the corner of the Poulter pic would be my favorite. I do think the orange looks sweet, but also think that's Rickies thing and I'd rather have another color. Kind of like Red being off limits on Sunday. With that being said, if we all get orange I'll still be thrilled and proudly game it.

Guys this is a perfect example of a bunch of information that might be great for the masses instead of using a Morgan Cup thread for the conversation. Why not start a thread with 2013 Cobra staff bags and throw in some pictures. It could lead to some great thoughts.

That's a good point JB, but I would also ask the question about why certain threads serving that same purpose, just about different products (I.e. a puma outfit thread) have been merged. That's the gray MC area I don't fully understand.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

That's a good point JB, but I would also ask the question about why certain threads serving that same purpose, just about different products (I.e. a puma outfit thread) have been merged. That's the gray MC area I don't fully understand.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

Im not sure I understand. A separate product should have a separate thread. If a Puma thread was merged, it should have only been done if there was already a thread on it.

If you are discussing products (ie golf bags) it should be done in a thread on the topic, not in the Morgan Cup sponsorship thread. As has been outlined in the pm's sent to participants. The goal is to discuss with the entire forum, not hope a few of them venture into a thread dedicated to the participants.

Im not sure I understand. A separate product should have a separate thread. If a Puma thread was merged, it should have only been done if there was already a thread on it.

If you are discussing products (ie golf bags) it should be done in a thread on the topic, not in the Morgan Cup sponsorship thread. As has been outlined in the pm's sent to participants. The goal is to discuss with the entire forum, not hope a few of them venture into a thread dedicated to the participants.

But is not the goal this year to get the forum to view fewer threads and thus condensing more of the threads into the "MC" threads of the same type ( equipment , preperation etc etc etc )

But is not the goal this year to get the forum to view fewer threads and thus condensing more of the threads into the "MC" threads of the same type ( equipment , preperation etc etc etc )

No. It is not the goal. Fewer Morgan Cup threads (as has been stated repeatedly), but certainly not fewer threads overall. We have said from the very beginning that participants should be using threads outside of those titled "Morgan Cup" to discuss their journey. If this is still in question, please review the PMs you received from your Tour Rep leading up to this point.

I understand the product side of things. I guess better safe than sorry and do new product threads!

I totally understand not using the MC threads for them.

I promise I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

No. It is not the goal. Fewer Morgan Cup threads (as has been stated repeatedly), but certainly not fewer threads overall. We have said from the very beginning that participants should be using threads outside of those titled "Morgan Cup" to discuss their journey. If this is still in question, please review the PMs you received from your Tour Rep leading up to this point.

That's not a bad idea at all. I'll be sure to re read those tomorrow morning. Sorry for the confusion.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

No worries Icey. We are here to help.

No worries Icey. We are here to help.

Thank you sir. Sometimes I need all the help I can get!!!

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

Thank you sir. Sometimes I need all the help I can get!!!

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

I am with you my friend... I went back a re-read those messages from our tour reps.. I think I got it now.. if not I know they will be there to get my back on the right path!

Very nice quality backpack! THP logo on the front and name embroidered on the side! Amazing! Plus...an autographed picture of the Bridgestone staff!
IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

The pic makes the bag look kinda small, but don't be fooled, this is a full size backpack!

HOLY CRAP

That is awesome!

Well that is kinda awesome.

Back