Team Paradise Captain Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, I'm worried I won't get in the MC and than I won't be part of JakeNation anymore. Help me brotha.

Sincerely,
Extremely nervous MC applicant.

Jake, I'm worried I won't get in the MC and than I won't be part of JakeNation anymore. Help me brotha.

Sincerely,

Dude he is going to drop you from jake nation if you don't get in. He's the man

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Sincerely,

Dude he is going to drop you from jake nation if you don't get in. He's the man

TapaTalk from the iPhone
TH is right buddy. Don't freak out! Get a hold of yourself man, we don't freak out in JakeNation. And yeah dude, no way would someone be banished from JakeNation because they didn't get in. Besides, if you don't make it you could still ride shotgun on the road trip if you went down to volunteer. Or the outing is a possibility. Either way you're full of win bro.

You are the man! Everyone is a winner when it comes to the applicants

TH is right buddy. Don't freak out! Get a hold of yourself man, we don't freak out in JakeNation. And yeah dude, no way would someone be banished from JakeNation because they didn't get in. Besides, if you don't make it you could still ride shotgun on the road trip if you went down to volunteer. Or the outing is a possibility. Either way you're full of win bro.

Jake is so inspiring...makes me want to don a cape, leap off the deck, or roll through some flower beds or something.

Some time today this captiain will find out who will walk on the fairways of True Blue with him.

Who you kidding, you are rich with friends...just need a winning combination to take you across the line

Very true Freddie. I am very lucky to have so many great friends in my life. I'm sure looking forward to having a dream team to take with me to the 2013 Morgan Cup though!

Very true Freddie. I am very lucky to have so many great friends in my life. I'm sure looking forward to having a dream team to take with me to the 2013 Morgan Cup though!
You are aware that I am not eligible to be on your team? Right?

I didn't say I hope to get a bunch of guys who would be a nightmare to captain. I said a dream team! HA! :D

Oh, I must have read it wrong...

Just want to give my captain a bump! I can't wait to follow this guy down the fairways of True Blue

Great Bump Freddie!

Team Paradise gonna take it all the way.

Just want to give my captain a bump! I can't wait to follow this guy down the fairways of True Blue
I heard that! Team Paradise is going to be primed and ready come July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back