The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love our FoodSaver. Bought some great beef from Fresh Market and made a bunch of patties at home for burgers. Now each individually sealed in the freezer for grilling.
Buying meat in bulk is great when you vacuum seal

Did you just quote yourself?

Yes, I'm Jman, I can do that silly Texan! Hehe

Missed the eagle, short, of course.

Given the legit rants in that thread, I will whine hear about my head cold and raw nose. Wife gave me this crap....thanks honey!

Hey. A rants a rant, bro. Head on over there and let the world know how you really feel.

On the topic of spreading germs, I'm in the bathroom here at the hospital and this doctor comes out of the crapper aaand.... walks straight out the door. I told him to come on back and wash his hands. He looked at me like I just slapped his wife on her rear.

Some people just can't handle someone trying to correct them.

Hey. A rants a rant, bro. Head on over there and let the world know how you really feel.

On the topic of spreading germs, I'm in the bathroom here at the hospital and this doctor comes out of the crapper aaand.... walks straight out the door. I told him to come on back and wash his hands. He looked at me like I just slapped his wife on her rear.

I'm sure he was going for the soap out of the dispenser around the corner...........totally sure.

Good on you for telling him what's up! A doc should know better.

So, I was walking to the 13th teebox today and saw this:

72C0B494-9000-49E8-9717-04BAFE45E707-2557-00000472420EE9FC.jpg

Busted water line last night on a sprinkler head. Was pure ice more than an inch thick, took down big arse branches too. Crazy.

So, I was walking to the 13th teebox today and saw this:

72C0B494-9000-49E8-9717-04BAFE45E707-2557-00000472420EE9FC.jpg

Busted water line last night on a sprinkler head. Was pure ice more than an inch thick, took down big arse branches too. Crazy.
I bet you can get some good rollout off a lie like that.

I bet you can get some good rollout off a lie like that.

I thought the same thing if it hadn't been on the teebox It was....interesting hitting off of ice on the tee. LOL

I just put the beat down on some fried pickles and buffalo wings at the Texas Roadhouse! I'm gonna regret that later.

Crumpets and tea lads?

u3yrudyg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

That is awesome Satch! Haha.

Haha yeah it's awesome, I don't think they have any huge tubs haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This would be a rant, but theres a very happy side to it..

I have to drive my sister to get lasik eye surgery tomorrow, and while shes doing that, im getting a free r11 rescue! Im so happy i already put it in my sig haha.. Its used but in great condition. TP version too.

This would be a rant, but theres a very happy side to it..

I have to drive my sister to get lasik eye surgery tomorrow, and while shes doing that, im getting a free r11 rescue! Im so happy i already put it in my sig haha.. Its used but in great condition. TP version too.

I remember you being concerned with what to get her for Christmas did you get her the lasik eye surgery gift card? hahha
Enjoy the new toy man.

I remember you being concerned with what to get her for Christmas did you get her the lasik eye surgery gift card? hahha
Enjoy the new toy man.
I gave her some earrings i had. And yeahits a pretty funny story, i texted some guy who had two of em and a nice titleist bag for $40 a piece and i asked if he was interested in trades. Right off the bat he basically starts calling me a low life piece of crap and tells me my 8 handicap is not something to brag about, and says golf is not the game for me because i asked to trade before offering cash., then my dad calls him to ask about a hybrid not knowing ive already talked to him, i tell him what he said, and then my dad goes apesh*t and calls him an ass for treating me (a 16yr old) like crap just because he lives in a rich neighborhood and hes all high and mighty. He then goes off about how sorry he is, and as long as i have ID to prove im 16, he'll give it to me for free because he didnt mean to offend me. Whatever, its karma. I Just gave away a wedge the other day, haha.

I gave her some earrings i had. And yeahits a pretty funny story, i texted some guy who had two of em and a nice titleist bag for $40 a piece and i asked if he was interested in trades. Right off the bat he basically starts calling me a low life piece of crap and tells me my 8 handicap is not something to brag about, and says golf is not the game for me because i asked to trade before offering cash., then my dad calls him to ask about a hybrid not knowing ive already talked to him, i tell him what he said, and then my dad goes apesh*t and calls him an ass for treating me (a 16yr old) like crap just because he lives in a rich neighborhood and hes all high and mighty. He then goes off about how sorry he is, and as long as i have ID to prove im 16, he'll give it to me for free because he didnt mean to offend me. Whatever, its karma. I Just gave away a wedge the other day, haha.

I like your dad thats cool he stands up for you like that.

I like your dad thats cool he stands up for you like that.
Yeah hes a good guy. Now i'll have something to try a steel shaft in, haha.

Somewhere, a newspaper employee is going to get canned over the ad placement next to this story:

A_sp-x3CAAI1QjP.jpg

Somewhere, a newspaper employee is going to get canned over the ad placement next to this story:

A_sp-x3CAAI1QjP.jpg

I swear people dont pay attention to details anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back