(Non golf) What did you buy today?

Just don't forget where you put the decorations by next year and have to by more. We did that with Christmas cards one year. ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

New front tires since someone decided to puncture the sidewall on my front passenger tire :pissed-off:

I bought Jacqui a pound of Cheshire cheese. She meant to get some before we left London, but it didn't work out. Should be here in a week.

An Oreck VersaVac. Currently $100 discount if you buy directly from Oreck.com

Went to Sam's and saw an Acer Iconia One 8 tablet for $55 so I got it. The Nexus 7 has been acting up and for this price it's a good gamble. Checked it out on review sites and it's not a piece of crap!

A coffee from Starbucks and some new boxers from H&M (I'm sure you all wanted to know that LOL)

The other day I got me some new runnin' shoes. Brooks Launch 2 on sale for $70

Just got these in yesterday. My absolute favorite pair of Jordan's ever made. The Retro 4's!!!

a1c352ed4b4207ebf1c0f02726d765da.jpg

A high end chessboard.

4 bags of manure for the gardens..... one of which promptly broke open in the back of the wife's car.

Diesel jeans of eBay (they actually arrived yesterday). They of course, turned out to be fake!!!!!!!!

A couple pairs of Asics Gel Contend shoes off Amazon. Definitely high end shoes, but I love the arch support in them. I couldn't find any in the stores yesterday so I went on Amazon and bought two pair.

They aren't as nice as New Balance and similar brands, but my feet feel great while wearing them. Might buy a couple more once these show up.

Some raw denim from Gap. The long process of breaking them in starts today!

A new car for the wife. Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered vitamins and pre-workout.

Paint. Finishing bathroom remodel and will start repainting garage in a couple of weeks.

Cake. And I am gonna eat it for supper. Cannot wait!

An Easy Bake Oven. Long story, but short of it is ... wife wanted one as a child and never got it. We'll she's getting one now. Her and Nick can bake together.

A Starbucks Mocha Frappucino. Won't be buying another. Disgusting stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A $200 prepaid Visa card to cover some Vegas expenses!

Back