THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I will update Michigan's rankings tomorrow when I can get on a computer as well. I've already lost half of them once thanks to Tapatalk and I'm too tired to do it again.

First off, i need to note that mine was done with a 3W. I am Gunner 5i long!!

Secondly, and much more importantly, Team Michigan is going to be a force. There were a lot of great shots hit by a lot of people today. Ohio is going to have to bring it strong.

What's pretty cool is every one of the #TeamMichigan hopefuls really seemed to mesh well!
Personalities and games I think will really be able to come together to achieve the goal.

Really just a bunch of guys I could see myself hanging out with. Solid group of guys! Solid group of golfing skills!

And in the words of Ricky Bobby "if you ain't first, you're last".
you called?

it's a motto I live by. You all are lucky I can't participate in this event. I'd be all over you like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew!

What's pretty cool is every one of the #TeamMichigan hopefuls really seemed to mesh well!
Personalities and games I think will really be able to come together to achieve the goal.

Really just a bunch of guys I could see myself hanging out with. Solid group of guys! Solid group of golfing skills!

Equally weird or equally awesome?
I know if its Ohio that says it, its got to be equally weird, so I figured I would ask MI too.

Equally weird or equally awesome?
I know if its Ohio that says it, its got to be equally weird, so I figured I would ask MI too.
We like to keep it weird too. If you can't be weird, you aren't comfortable with the people you're around. There was none of that with Michigan. Helps that there's only a solid dozen of us too.

We like to keep it weird too. If you can't be weird, you aren't comfortable with the people you're around. There was none of that with Michigan. Helps that there's only a solid dozen of us too.

Okay as a follow up...Is it

Weird like that crazy sports fan?
Weird like the uncle that likes to hug a lot?
Weird like they want to wear your skin as a jacket?

Very important question. :D

Okay as a follow up...Is it

Weird like that crazy sports fan?
Weird like the uncle that likes to hug a lot?
Weird like they want to wear your skin as a jacket?

Very important question. :D

Maybe.
No.
Uh, I sure hope not!

#TeamMichigan is Solid! No pun intended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol we got bombers like Gunner and Bullfrog
You would hit it miles if you launched the driver higher. Not that you are short or anything either way

Well geez since the thread is going this way, I can pee into the wind 10 feet! Now top that distance. You want to be #roblongpeeing

Looking forward to hearing more about contests and teams starting to develop

Well geez since the thread is going this way, I can pee into the wind 10 feet! Now top that distance. You want to be #roblongpeeing

Looking forward to hearing more about contests and teams starting to develop
Only someone from Ohio would pee into the wind and brag about it...

Now it really is living up to the name of a "pissing match".

I expected more from a Dean ?

Thats some great diatance frog

It's sim golf. We all know it's not accurate. :banghead: it's easier to swing harder at a screen. I have hit slices but never on a sim. #Notthesame I'm normally 20 yards longer... I'm kidding. #InternetGolfer

gunner vs stribs in a match, my money's on MI all day. I've seen gunner hit and yes he is really long off the tee but my money is on stribs every day. Hands down one of the best golfers I have had the opportunity of golfing with.

Lol Gunner is long....and has only been playing a couple years. Wouldn't be a fair match in my opinion.....put stribs up against someone who has a similar game....

Lol Gunner is long....and has only been playing a couple years. Wouldn't be a fair match in my opinion.....put stribs up against someone who has a similar game....

Is that the first of many excuses I'm sensing? :alien:

Handicap should neutralize any issues like that. As long as the green light didn't turn into a bunch of hazards, I think he'd have a great shot against anyone with that length on Boulder.

Is that the first of many excuses I'm sensing? :alien:

Pops for me, I win. I play a different game when the situation calls for it. #golowwithlotsofpops

Team Michigan will be LEGIT!
A lot of high quality people, who really have a good passion for this event.

We do have a couple guys who we would love to be more active in this thread and others on THP, But who doesn't right?

BTW I heard this is a team event? LOL

Team Michigan will be LEGIT!
A lot of high quality people, who really have a good passion for this event.

We do have a couple guys who we would love to be more active in this thread and others on THP, But who doesn't right?

BTW I heard this is a team event? LOL

I think you're right. Although I'm not sure if this is all golf shots or just a tee shot competition. If so, I'm sol

Back