Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
399475_10151060322262962_1013061160_n.jpg

Love it Smalls :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID X2

My current school UNCG got shellacked by NC State last night.

Happy that my favorite team, UVA won a few days ago though.

Duke is in a tuzzle

Sent from my DROID X2

Not watching just got update from app

Sent from my DROID X2

Yeah Duke struggled in the first half but scored the first 13 or 14 in the second half to have a little cushion. Mason Plumlee had mo turnovers than points at one point during the game.

Yeah Duke struggled in the first half but scored the first 13 or 14 in the second half to have a little cushion. Mason Plumlee had mo turnovers than points at one point during the game.

I didn't think they'd lose. Would have been interesting if they had though.

Rutgers is looking good so far against Pitt. I don't expect them to keep it up, though this one could be good and close coming down the stretch.

I l l i n i

Great win for the Knights. Awesome. They always seem to take down a top 25 team.

There's a guy at the Marquette-Georgetown game with a cardboard cut-out of Snorlax. There is also one of Neil Patrick Harris, Dwayne Wade, and several Packers players. I get Wade and the Packers players, but what is with the others?

Dang Smalls this game is killing me. Temple dont go away

Sent from my Kindle Fire

The Gopher / Northwestern game was ugly in the first half, 17-13. The Gophers put up 52 in the second half to pull away though.

Dang Smalls this game is killing me. Temple dont go away
I didn't see it, I was watching NFL playoffs. They did pull it out though.

Just stumbled across this thread; good to see all the college hoops chatter. My Terrapins are looking pretty good; beat the snot out of VT on Saturday and have a bunch of winnable games before a 1/26 trip to Durham.

Bama's other Lacey is on ESPN!

Come on Tide..counting on y'all to whoop up on those misery tig ers

Sent from my DROID X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back