What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice putter ,love the hozzle look

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I absolutely love my Bettinardi buckle. I rock that one just about every day.

I just refreshed my 588 RTX 56' and 60' wedges with some Tour Satin finished RTX 2.0 models. I am too anal about my equipment to keep looking at the scuffed up Black Pearl finished ones that I had. I also ordered another Bio Cell+ 3/4 wood since I scuffed up the crown on mine and I want to use the Red Tie shaft for my hybrid.

Getting ready for an upcoming trip to Cali to see some family and golf with my brother in law. Picked up an ogio monster travel bag and 6 dozen 2015 srixon Q-Stars. Excited to try the new spin skin on them.

New cart bag for my wife's birthday. Kinda fun shopping for golf stuff for her. Luckily she told me exactly what she wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Canadan's mFGP. TheWoo is happy.

816 Alpha Double Black Diamond has been ordered.

Nike storm fit rain suit from Amazon. Third times a charm right? I'm never ordering from them again. Cancelled twice already on me but "in stock"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Arccos unit arrived today. Excited to get it out on the course

A 7:30 Tee time for tomorrow and 1 1/2 buckets of range balls for today.

A new X2Hot 4 hybrid on sale at the local used club place for $99. After a few trade ins, cost a grand total of $16.

Picked up these beauties
8f7a48ba8347a15a1e8942e4d75b12d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

5-pw Cally X Hot Pro w/ kbs tour v x

Adams 3070 14.5* head
RPM 19*

Seemore m3w putter

Believe or not, those are replacing older irons and fw..... Nothing fancy but works!

Greens fees for mens night tonight. Dreading playing tonight with the heat and pace of play, but hope I can get my game on the right path again.

Grabbed a stiff arm for my travel bag, figured better to be safe than sorry. Also some new HC's for the irons and a case to display my coins and poker ships.

I had to bite the bullet and buy me a regular shaft for my Ping G25 driver. The senior flex was getting just a bit too whippy for me to control it. I bought my all time favorite shaft that comes with an adapter and I know it works well for my game. Welcome home Graffoloy Pro Launch Blue 65R to my driver! :bomb:

Dropped of the irons, wedges, and utilities to get loft checked and also confirm 2° flat. Paid money so it's somewhat of a purchase.

Burger, beer, and bacon showed up today! THP collection is looking legit

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

a set of Golfsmith Pro grind blades 3 - SW.
13 Golf Pride Multi compound grips.
13 Sharpro grips.
8 DG R300 shafts.
20 ferrules.

This weekend I get down to business reshafting one of my sets of blades and playing lots of golf. Oh Yeah, long weekend coming up.

Cobra Baffled XL h4, h5, h6, 7-2013, sw and an Ogio stand bag for my wife... I'm done buying clubs for me this year.
8dca581ab6bcb090d9f774e03430af62.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back