The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

Texted my wife just now to get our winners in the works.
Just think of all the good you could do with that money. Educations paid for, diseases cured. But job #1...

I would buy the Ohio guys a golf swing & some butt hurt tissue. #THPRegionalRivalry @truetempergolf @thpgolf

Fire...The...Cannon!!!

The FIRST thing I would buy? Not a house, car or trip. Those would come after this:

https://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=45212958

This one because it should be in stock and I could get it the next day!

GetPhoto.ashx

I will make this statement right now:

If I win the full Powerball jackpot tonight, I will hold a contest and take 50 randomly drawn THPers on a trip to play Pebble Beach!

My theory is now you will all be rooting for me to win and all that good karma will work its way into atmosphere and help me win! :alien2:

I would quit my current job in a heartbeat, petition JB and GG to let me become a staff writer/equipment tester as I'd have plenty of time on my hands and access to great golf facilities. My house, cars and toys would improve and immediate family would be relieved of financial stress. Finally, I think I'd start a non profit to help under privileged kids in this country or families of those serving in the armed forces with skills, services and basic American privileges (shelter, clothing, food, education, and opportunities to help themselves).

Texted my wife just now to get our winners in the works.
Just think of all the good you could do with that money. Educations paid for, diseases cured. But job #1...

I would buy the Ohio guys a golf swing & some butt hurt tissue. #THPRegionalRivalry @truetempergolf @thpgolf

Fire...The...Cannon!!!
That's funny, because when I win I'm buying Team Ohio all new personally fit clubs to lay a whoopin' on you northern boys.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's funny, because when I win I'm buying Team Ohio all new personally fit clubs to lay a whoopin' on you northern boys.

Lucky for you, 2 of your fellow Ohioans already had this treatment last month at #TheGrandaddy. For free.

Lucky for you, 2 of your fellow Ohioans already had this treatment last month at #TheGrandaddy. For free.
I'll have a little extra cash so I can probably spring for them another set too.

people in my office are running a pool. think about 30 of us are in it. so after taxes and splits it would work out to around 4.5 million in cash. Definetly enough to quit my job and pursue something I am more passionate about.

Picked up my tickets tonight. I might of gone overboard, but for the amount of $$$ I'll gamble

Yo, I bought some, why not!

JM

I donated $4 to the winner

I got my tickets. Sure would be nice. But not holding my breath. Can't win if you don't play.

I run the office pool where everyone puts in $1...it is fun and we only do it when it gets high enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got in two separate pools, I figured the daydreaming about what I would do with the winnings was worth the money.

Numbers are out and I forgot to grab tickets on the way home. Doh!

Well it looks like I am still poor and still have to go to work tomorrow.

Oh shi.....

No luck here. I didn't even hit 1 number out of the 5 boards.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I got 1 out of the 5 numbers. That means I win 100 million right?

I guess since no one hit, we can day dream again until Saturday. Did I hear the jackpot was $650M for Saturday? My guess is it'll be closer to $700M or higher by then.

Back