Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th hole, par 3, 113 yards to flag, slight cross wind left to righ and slightly against. Hit a PW, landed 3 foot past the hole, spun back to a foot! Luckily for me it was so close, there were tyre tracks around teh pin which meant I was putting across a bump caused by the tread that was, literally, an inch high with a sloping indentation! Made the putt though!

Most memorable shot today was the hybrid 3.Tee shot with water at 225 yards so I wanted to lay up. Wind against.
Ball flew like a rocket, landed 15 yards short of the water..............and span back (on a fairway)!!!!

Best shot was probably the 30 foot putt for par, 2 foot of break, downhill. Straight into middle of hole. Closely followed by the 8i, 139 to flag, par 3. Straight at hole, landed 10 ft short (bang on line) ball skipped forward, thoughts of a hole in one danced in my head......and the ball bit on the 2nd bounce and stopped 5ft short of the cup. Rolled in the birdie though!

Got my first Eagle today. 550 yard Par 5 at Lamber Acres here in Maryville, TN. Sharp dogleg left, put it over the trees with my new TM Superfast. Set myself up for a 7i approach and put it within a foot of the pin.

Congrats Vol.

I got me an eagle today on a par four with a great drive and pitching wedge from 112 out to 3 foot, which had side spin that took it into the hole :thumb:. It was windy and chilly today however with the eagle along with my partner and I winning a few bucks, it made my day :D.

Sweet, congrats OG!!

I got me an eagle today on a par four with a great drive and pitching wedge from 112 out to 3 foot, which had side spin that took it into the hole :thumb:. It was windy and chilly today however with the eagle along with my partner and I winning a few bucks, it made my day :D.

Way to go og!

Congrats OG!

18 foot right to left breaker for birdie.

Today had a nice birdie on a 200 yard par 3 with a really tough green. I hit my tee shot to about 12 feet and then had to hit the putt at a right angle to go in for the birdie.

Today had a nice birdie on a 200 yard par 3 with a really tough green. I hit my tee shot to about 12 feet and then had to hit the putt at a right angle to go in for the birdie.

Very nice dude, that's a long hole to birdie!

Par 5 playing 520 yards. Crush a drive into the right rough leaving me 230 to the pin. Take out my shiny new 3 hybrid and rope a beautiful fade that ended up pin high in the right fringe. I was behind a large mound so after I swung I knew I hit a great shot and so I did my best Sergio impression by running and jumping my way to the top of the mound to see where the ball was going to end up.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

172 yd par 3. I hit a 5 hybrid that stopped 4" BEHIND the hole. It must have caught the lip.... Oh well. Great shot for me!

18th today, 49* Niblick from 104 to 10 feet - made the birdie.

18th today, 49* Niblick from 104 to 10 feet - made the birdie.

Yes! I was wondering when I would see the Niblick show up in this thread.

I set up on #8, a pat 5 and hooked it OB. Drove the next one info the fairway. 3w uphill, left me just under 100 to the pin in the back if the green.

Hit a beautiful wedge and knew the ball hit the green. We get up there and I didn't see anyone on the green so I checked behind the green. Then I walked up to the cup where my ball was lying there waiting for me.

I've never made a **** from that far back in the fairway. Awesome feeling, wish I could have seen it roll in but I'll take it!

Great shot Dhill!

Nice birdie, Lambro! Any par 3 over 200 and I am happy with a bogie.

Today, I hit a poor 7i which landed well short of the green on an uphill lie. I hit my 64* from 20 yards and stuck it a foot from the pin. That was a nice par save.

Yes! I was wondering when I would see the Niblick show up in this thread.

My only full swing with it thus far, must experiment more!

Great shot Dhill! Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back