2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

It's February... Which is awesome because it's not January anymore.

We're getting cloooooooooooooooooooooser!!!! Can't wait for contests to start.

I can't wait to find out about the contest! I've got vacation set aside just in case.

I want in!
I would give nearly anything to go back, to have those experiences, those feelings, the long hours of practice.....

To eat just one more breakfast slider...
(Ok, probably a few more than one..)

I am still dreaming about this, I can't even imagine how great it would be to get on this team. having a great time with teammates, being fit with the best gear in the busiuness by the best fitters in the business, and having thousands of people at home cheering for me... and all of that free of charge!!!??! unbelievable

I do not want to play in the Grandaddy....said NO ONE EVER !

1 Month closer to the awesomness that is the grandaddy!!!

Stumbled across these today...

DSC_0125_zps4shrbqj8.jpg

DSC_0124_zpsjqqviw7s.jpg

DSC_0123_zpsug8bb1gh.jpg
Bumped these back up because, well they are just awesome and my fellow THPers in colder climes need something to help them take their minds off of winter.

As Dan mentioned, we're a month closer. So my question to you. What are you doing to prep??

For myself, I haven't been on a course in 3+ months (yes, wasting the 60 and now 70 degree temps). So it's just been occasionally hitting balls in the backyard and frequent carpet putting.

Bumped these back up because, well they are just awesome and my fellow THPers in colder climes need something to help them take their minds off of winter.

As Dan mentioned, we're a month closer. So my question to you. What are you doing to prep??

For myself, I haven't been on a course in 3+ months (yes, wasting the 60 and now 70 degree temps). So it's just been occasionally hitting balls in the backyard and frequent carpet putting.

I play whenever the weather allows me to play.

Time to resolve that time off, Duffer!

I played 18 Saturday, hit the range/putting green yesterday.

Have 121 holes on the schedule between the 13th to the 21st (6 full rounds and 13 at a par 3 course). Have signed up for another 3 tournaments in the next couple months and will be signing up for as many as a I can going forward.

Besides that, hitting the gym minimum 3 times a week and at least one trip to the range weekly. Starting to see some results. I am all in for #Grandaddy and will keep it out there as a carrot in case I am lucky enough to get in this year.

I play whenever the weather allows me to play.

Time to resolve that time off, Duffer!
Oops. Apparently, the dual screens bit me. My question was supposed to be posed to the rest of THP, not just to you. :banghead:

I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. Hopefully, I can complete my project without the distraction of work.

Ok, the question was supposed to be: What are you guys doing to prep?

Those pictures are a breath of fresh air for this winter hating South Dakotan!

I can honestly say I have put in more work on my game this offseason than any other time in my life. I've been hitting up the simulator every week and doing a ton of practice putting in the basement. There are a couple of reasons for that but the possibility of The Grandaddy is definitely one of the motivators.

The Hidaway is stunning. Cant wait for the contests to start and i think this team finally needs some international players and im willing to put my hand up and fly the 13hrs to join Capn Dan and win this belt.

I was in Palm Springs for work last week, and while I couldn't get out to play (beyond the 3 par 3 holes on the ranch) I was thinking about The Hideaway frequently. Since coming back I've started to focus on physical fitness. I've been putting in treadmill time, as well as starting a morning yoga routine. Hopefully by the time spring hits here I'll be more flexible and be in better shape. I really can't wait for some league/tournament golf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The want is strong for this event...I need more of The Hideaway in my life!

Seeing the pics and reading the passion for this event makes it real hard not to want in. I have a par3 screen saver that PhillyV took. I see it everyday! Hopefully I can see it in person

That place looks like paradise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Love seeing this thread bumped, can't wait!

This sounds like its going to be fun.

This is the pinnacle for serious golfers! I want in!

Sounds like something that Pringles need to be apart of!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Understatement of the Millennium.

There's no event like #TheGrandaddy. None.

Just a tad. I'm ready.

I'll be 21 by this time.. Interesting.

I'm so ready.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back