Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Well I guess I should drop my waiver to pick them up then. Why do you always have to bring logic into things?

Take a look at KC d this week. Hopefully, they'll be my fill in for the Panthers.

In League 1:

HOLE traded
Dion Lewis, NE RB to SMIT
HOLE traded Brandon Marshall, NYJ WR to SMIT
HOLE traded Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST to SMIT
SMIT traded Jamaal Charles, KC RB to HOLE
SMIT traded Malcom Floyd, SD WR to HOLE

made a few trade offers, all declined without any counters.

And then I see Gronk get traded to M.H.... It is hard to keep pace with only rejected trades.

:banghead:

blame the espn app

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. He must have a defense on a bye this week.

You could say that, but more like it has been a revolving door at that position for me.

League 4... I am looking for another RB and TE.

I have some solid depth at WR, so if you are looking for one. Lets make a deal.

Especially against a respectable Steelers D.
Man, that statement looks better than the D actually is. Steelers still cant stop a good passing team. The only one they have played so far is NE.

League 4... I am looking for another RB and TE.

I have some solid depth at WR, so if you are looking for one. Lets make a deal.
Same as above in league 4. Minus the TE

Projected to win big, kinda need it after two horrid weeks in a row. Vick and Brown need to work well if I have any chance of winning.

Oh look I play Mike Hunt just in time to see how the gronk experiment goes....awesome

Trade sent on in L4 Luck and Calvin Johnson for Jamaal Charles. Just say Yes

Im trying to work up some trade offers but everything i can do revolves around giving up L. Bell, which Im hesitant to do since I waited on him for so long (and it cost me. I do need a QB upgrade though but i just havent been able to hit "submit" just yet

Im trying to work up some trade offers but everything i can do revolves around giving up L. Bell, which Im hesitant to do since I waited on him for so long (and it cost me. I do need a QB upgrade though but i just havent been able to hit "submit" just yet

I think you should really hold onto bell. He's going to touch the ball ALOT.

Oh yeah, no doubt. I dont want to give him up but his value is so high that it might be worth giving him upfor the right return. My QBs are holding me back right now and i really need to make a run. I like my team otherwise.

Got my first win last week, much needed, always open to shake up the lineup in League 4 if there are offers worth entertaining.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer but want nothing to do with the Giants RB situation

Thanks for the offer but want nothing to do with the Giants RB situation
No problem man, figured I would throw out an offer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

L3 - I'm pondering the possibility of trading Latavius Murray for a #1 WR ... and maybe expanding a deal to include a little more going both ways.

Let me know what you've got in mind. And don't try to rape me like I'm your prison b*tch - things have to work for both of us.

L3 - I'm pondering the possibility of trading Latavius Murray for a #1 WR ... and maybe expanding a deal to include a little more going both ways.

Let me know what you've got in mind. And don't try to rape me like I'm your prison b*tch - things have to work for both of us.

I'm your huckleberry...

I just got strange looks from people at work for laughing so hard!

League 1 I still have some TEs that I would be interested in moving for some WR help...

Back