New Guy Checking In

Dr. Burgle

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have been browsing this forum for a few months now and figured I might as well start posting. I played golf very sparingly growing up in my late teens but never took any lessons or took the game very seriously. As I am now much older and wanted to pick the game up with a more serious approach I started playing once or twice a month a few months back. That quickly turned into 3-4 times a month as I am now addicted. I was playing on some old hand me down clubs for the first while as it was all about fundamentals and finally talked myself into getting my own set about a month ago. This started with a new iron set and played that for a few weeks and when my birthday came along 2 weeks ago my wife ordered me a new driver, 3 wood and 3 hybrid much to my delight. The new clubs arrived over the past 3 days and the set is complete. I am by no means good at this point in my game with some off the tee and putting hardships but am spending as much time as possible practicing. Being new I know I have a ton to learn and can't expect my game to be anywhere near good too quickly as my goal with a short bit left in the season is to break 100 by early next season. In the 3 or so months since picking up the game I have went from 115ish down to 101-103 consistantly. With the help and advice of this forum and it's members I hop to be lowering this number each season from this point on.

Thanks,
Burgle

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to the!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Love what's in the bag!

Welcome to THP! Congrats on the new sticks!

Welcome to THP! Be sure to let us know how your new clubs work out for you!

:welcome:

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and I wish you a great journey!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Burgle!

Welcome to THP Dr Burgle. I hope you enjoy and get out as much as I do from this community. A lot of great guys and gals here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back