THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome CJ! Jeremy is good people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePapa for picking me up at the airport and driving me around all weekend.

Awkward Silence for dropping me at the airport after golf Sunday.

Thanks guys, I really appreciated it.

Awesome memory transformed to an awesome reminder! Nice job!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Shane is awesome. Sent me this 815 head overnight delivery. For those who haven't met him, he's fun as hell and I'm hoping to see him in Branson next year. Thanks again man, I owe you one!

1fef62b6db29a0c8424be2d2210c7d51.jpg

Shane IS awesome I don't care what Ron says lol

Today, a great golfer, better person, and my Grandaddy brother JDTOX texts me and asks for my address.
He has something for me...
I was working down by him, so we met at his office.
And:
04423a5eec08fa62f89fbb605d6e84e8.jpg

Are you kidding me???
Jeremy, thank you brother!

That is very cool. Love the locker tag.

Shane is awesome and fun. One of the best.

Yes sir, Shane is one great guy!
Well done, and I do love the CJ picture, WTG JDTOX.

Cool picture there MS. Way to go JDtox

Bought alignment sticks from Franklin51. He was 1 day late in shipping due to unforseen circumstances. Apologized and added 3 new grips to pkg. Grips worth more than sticks and shipping.

tequila4kapp sent me some new Bridgestone iron head covers for the J15's I won in fantasy golf. Also a nice THP backpack. He said "you got them looking new and these will help!" One heck of a nice guy I tell ya! First class dude and reps THP like a boss!

tequila4kapp sent me some new Bridgestone iron head covers for the J15's I won in fantasy golf. Also a nice THP backpack. He said "you got them looking new and these will help!" One heck of a nice guy I tell ya! First class dude and reps THP like a boss!
Frank is as good as it gets

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nebgolfer...

He wanted to make himself healthier for a lot of great reasons. I merely helped lay a plan out for him and he did all the work.

Well, Neb hit his goal and is getting better everyday.

The only thing I asked for in return was for him to prove me right. Well he did that. Then he went way above and beyond for me.

A dozen Chrome Soft showed up with this personalized message.

3e10fd1d3fd302b45b510955b4983fa2.jpg

Ryan, you're an inspiration for me. I'm proud of you. Lastly, thank you.

A lot of cool things going down in here. Well done gents.

This happened a little while ago but Scrap Iron just gave me his old R1 without even wanting anything in return.

Great guy :D

Love reading all the greatness here.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This thread and the actions in it = the best.

One of my favorite threads to read, love when it pops up!

Nebgolfer...

He wanted to make himself healthier for a lot of great reasons. I merely helped lay a plan out for him and he did all the work.

Well, Neb hit his goal and is getting better everyday.

The only thing I asked for in return was for him to prove me right. Well he did that. Then he went way above and beyond for me.

A dozen Chrome Soft showed up with this personalized message.

3e10fd1d3fd302b45b510955b4983fa2.jpg

Ryan, you're an inspiration for me. I'm proud of you. Lastly, thank you.

Well worth it for some top notch personal training! Thanks, Joe.

I've been lucky enough to consider OITW (Alex) a friend since my early days on THP. But I can't thank him enough for paying my 2016 Albatross membership. While the money is a nice enough gesture, for him to think of me in doing so is very humbling and I appreciate it very much.

As many of you know, he is truly one of the nicest guys in the world. Thanks so much buddy.

OITW (Alex) is a first class guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back