I have a question to all who play these seemore putters. I am a newport or newport 2 type guy and putt straight as an arrow but if I pick up a seemore I putt horible ....infact back in the day I thought these were cheap low end putters and still from a personal stand ....well I still think it and pay them no attention as when I have tried them I liked nothing about the look, feel or result but yet I see so many who like them but I do not get it as they do not feel good at all to me from the ones I tried for a non insert face and putt to the left or right. Are you guys straight back and straight forward putters with no arc at all?? I read only like 5 percent of golfers actually go straight back and through even the ones who think they do usually still have an arc. I am not interested in one at all just wondering why so many on here are into them and like them over all the other putter lines out there!I am not dissing on anyone who uses them so do not misunderstand my words. I am just greatly confused how so many people like the looks feel and results....even an old buddy of mine feels the same way. I know price does not mean anything as them cleveland classic putters for like 90 bucks are great well built putters. this seemore thing I just do not get???? I am fealing like they are just made for a select few and ...I never see anyone using them either! Tons of odyssey and camerons and ping's and even Taylor made but never seemore putters. I was going to give some whitlam putters a whirl if I can try one out for once without just having to buy one and lose out if I do not like it as they are rare and pricey. I am not a cameron band wagon guy either even though I know I use a mil spec pro platinum. I actually liked alot the ghost tour TM putters this year the DA-12. I dont know what I am really getting at other then some input on what it is others like about these as I could never figure it out other then to each individual!

Different strokes.......different folks. I respect your opinion, I actually feel the exact same way about Scotty Camerons, they do nothing for me, but a lot of people love them. SeeMore has a ton of options in materials, milling, shafts, etc. You probably don't see them as much because they aren't marketed the way a lot of others are. I dont know what SeeMores you were trying that felt so cheap and low end, personally, I feel the most over-hyped golf equipment ever are Cameron putters and ProV1s.

My next will be a seemore or a Scotty

My next will be a seemore or a Scotty

My short list for adding to the collection is:
(SeeMore already secured trough MC)

1. Kari Lajosi damascus
2. Scotty Cameron
3. TP Mills
4. Whitlam / Gauge

But...if I can get these within the next 4-6 years, I'd be happy.

I think putters are a very sensitive subject for so many, but there's this odd majority who actually don't even care what they putt with, what brand, looks or anything. But that is not the subject here :) Point being, it is so individual what people want from their putters.

I didn't know that much of SeeMore putters, and the fact that all the SeeMore putters I saw were center shafted, which pushed me away quite hard. The problem is, I haven't even tried a CS putter, who knows, it could be a perfect fit for me? My first thoughts about the looks of SeeMore putters is that they are not that pretty.

To me they are brutal, practical and industrial looking things. The beauty of it, is that they look to me, and to many others, like they were ment to do what they are doing. Roll the ball straight. That's enough for me :D and that's what makes them beautiful.

P.S.

I hope I don't hurt your feelings, but could you try to put some spaces and breaks in your longer posts, sometimes It's quite hard to read long posts without periods, commas & line breaks. Thanks :D

Haha no buddy you did not hurt my feelings....I had another say that before but last night when I wrote that it was just on my mind and my fiance is out of town and left our yorkshire terrier here and is sick and I just hurried it up as I have not really posted long posts without spaces since another guy said something! It never bothers me any but I guess it does others with long posts and no spaces.

I have nothing against the putters and have tried numerous ones and had no good results with them . Yes different strokes for different folks is correct so that's why I was just asking what others who loved them, like about them so much! I do not care about looks really either and maybe that came off wrong as i was trying to say they do not look fancy or anything...very bland! I understand the marketing behind scotty putters...thats why I noted I am not on the band wagon...I just found one 12 years ago that worked so well i have to my specs and nothing has knocked it out the bag yet!

I am currently looking into some Odyssey prototype #2 putters made from 303 stainless steel before they mass produced the protype in carbon steel. I hear great things that these feel better then 2k dollar German stainless steel scotty's! I have an open mind, I play the diablo forged irons which i think perform well but so many wouldn't even give them a chance because of the badge on the back but yet in japan the Legacy is basically the same club with a more traditional look selling for 2k!

That's getting off subject but I just wanted to hear what some people thought....I have seen the videos on seemore putters like one had put up and always heard stuff about them from people who loved them for the nice stroke they got from them. I just never see anyone gaming them....at all! I am not out checking everyone's putter out so I am sure some are out there on the course when I do not know it. I just never run into them but maybe a few times every few years! Please to all who use seemore putters...please do not take my postings as a put down to the line or you who use them. I just simply wanted to hear some people who may dislike them for certain reasons or like them for certain reasons!

Different strokes.......different folks. I respect your opinion, I actually feel the exact same way about Scotty Camerons, they do nothing for me, but a lot of people love them. SeeMore has a ton of options in materials, milling, shafts, etc. You probably don't see them as much because they aren't marketed the way a lot of others are. I dont know what SeeMores you were trying that felt so cheap and low end, personally, I feel the most over-hyped golf equipment ever are Cameron putters and ProV1s.

I do not remember anymore the models I tried as I have not gave one a whirl for a while but I feel the same about Camerons that they are over hyped and have tried a lot of their newer stuff and honestly their stuff pre 2002 is much better then what was offered over the past decade. Their are some exceptions with limited editions and tour/proto putters. I am looking at a Bettinardi to just give a whirl which I never see many use either but hear a lot of hype on them as well! I really want to get a rare Whitlam, but in all honesty the Pro Platnium Mil Spec Cameron was considered their best retail putter ever other then the Terrylium! Other then those I am with you that they are very over rated and I play with pro v1's now and again but would rather a Bridgestone 330 or a Cally Hex!

My short list for adding to the collection is:
(SeeMore already secured trough MC)

1. Kari Lajosi damascus
2. Scotty Cameron
3. TP Mills
4. Whitlam / Gauge

But...if I can get these within the next 4-6 years, I'd be happy.

I can bring three of those to Myrtle for you to see up close and personal brother, the Scotty though, you're on your own. LOL

I can bring three of those to Myrtle for you to see up close and personal brother, the Scotty though, you're on your own. LOL

Probably should keep the equipment at the Morgan Cup to the companies involved.

Probably should keep the equipment at the Morgan Cup to the companies involved.

I know, was speaking about in the room for my foreign friend. My apologies.

I know, was speaking about in the room for my foreign friend. My apologies.

Very considerate of you!

JB, good point, the companies involved are of course the main interest to all of us!

Will seemore do custom paint fill?

Will seemore do custom paint fill?

I am not sure, but I do not believe they do it now. However I did this one with very little issues.

I am not sure, but I do not believe they do it now. However I did this one with very little issues.

I imagine you've rolled both but is the m series that much better than a FGP?

I imagine you've rolled both but is the m series that much better than a FGP?

better? Not sure I can answer that one. Different? Yes, it is different. I like both actually quite a bit.

Alright. I keep tooling around with a FGP. Do you know if Zach Johnson's is milled or cast

ZJ uses a standard fgp.

Its been in my bag for a very long time, but this putter has been officially retired.
A new something special will be added this week and I will have a thread on it, only because of how it is coming to be.

Thank you M2 for the wonderful years.

you should send it in to retirement with a nice new grip

Wow.

Cant believe this one will be out of the bag.

All the putts I saw get dropped on me with that putter. Will be fun to see what put it into retirement

All the putts I saw get dropped on me with that putter. Will be fun to see what put it into retirement

Haha, I won't miss that thing one bit.

you should send it in to retirement with a nice new grip

No way.

I actually gave it away to a friend. He has a young son that he is getting into golfing and his favorite color is green. He said the green RST will help teach him. This was a great friend for 4 years or so.

No way.

I actually gave it away to a friend. He has a young son that he is getting into golfing and his favorite color is green. He said the green RST will help teach him. This was a great friend for 4 years or so.

I saw many putts drop with that thing. I remember when I was happy to see the #7 go on the shelf.

Got a call today that my retired putter is being put to good use as a young man learns to putt with it.
The m2 will be missed, but nice knowing it will still be able to show its force.

Got a call today that my retired putter is being put to good use as a young man learns to putt with it.
The m2 will be missed, but nice knowing it will still be able to show its force.
That's awesome dude. Glad that, while it was retired for you, it will help someone else learn the art of breaking hearts by dropping putts.

Its been in my bag for a very long time, but this putter has been officially retired.
A new something special will be added this week and I will have a thread on it, only because of how it is coming to be.

Thank you M2 for the wonderful years.

You carried a putter weird I never noticed :bulgy-eyes:

Back