2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I may be the last man in America to join a fantasy sports league. I'm in.

I am signed up and ready to roll...I really like the cap structure of the league this year.

I am using it on Safari on a Mac with no issues. I am at 10.6.8 and have not had any issues with the embedded page Cookie.

You are correct, simple relaunch of Safari cleared whatever issue I was having. I am usually pretty good about this stuff......sorry for the fire drill!

No worries Cookie.

Well, I just tried the new password on my phone and had no issues. Tried it again on my Mac and it does not accept it, just flashes, clears the fields and prompts me to sign in again - no error.

Any sort of Mac/Safari 6.0.2 compatibility issues?

Cookie, I see where you got your cleared up, but I had/having the same issue on my Win7 IE9 machine..

This should be fun. Thanks THP. :D

I'm in and don't have clue what I'm doing since this is my first Fantasy league. Being from Ohio I was certain something would go wrong with my registration. Guess I'm saving all my really good goof ups for my tourney team picks.

I'm in. I love Fantasy Golf. I like the sound of the format with the salary and pick limitations.

It keeps telling me invalid referral code. I am putting in AlbatrossTHP

All signed up and first picks made. All went smoothly. Hope I didn't make any mistakes on registration.

Signed up in class earlier today. This should be exciting.

Never mind I figured it out

Uh oh! I can't find my team on the roster. Was I too late? It took my registration and my picks!!!???

Uh oh! I can't find my team on the roster. Was I too late? It took my registration and my picks!!!???

Oh never mind! I see what it's doing now. Doh!

Ok all signed up! WHHHEEEEEEWWWWW I thought I was going to miss the bus lol

vman. I still see your team. Nobody is too late, the season does not start for a couple of weeks.

Last year we did the WGC I believe since it's the tourney with bigger names.

Cool, I am in and ready to dominate!!

I know what's in a typical THP prize pack. They are more than worth the effort for the league

I'm in...... I think. Bare with me totally new to this

Excited for this to get started, I'm in!!!

Matt, weeks where there are two events listed will we have two teams of 10 golfers a piece to select from?

This is correct. For weeks with two events, you need to make your selections for both events. If THP decides they don't want to have the alternate tournaments in their league, they can be removed...

Back