Hyundai Tournament of Champions (Spoilers)

Finally watching golf! Yes!

Is Dufner wearing rain pants? That's what it looks like.

Is Dufner wearing rain pants? That's what it looks like.

I was too busy looking at the waggle...

Very happy to see Rickie up there for now. Would love to see him win this thing.

I was too busy looking at the waggle...

Very happy to see Rickie up there for now. Would love to see him win this thing.

I agree. Go Rickie. But boo Gainey.

A nice group at the top tied for the lead!!!
T1 1
USA.gif
Rickie Fowler-317
plus_pin.gif
T1 1
USA.gif
Mark Wilson-314*

plus_pin.gif
T1 1
USA.gif
Tommy Gainey-312*

plus_pin.gif
T1 1
USA.gif
Dustin Johnson-312*

plus_pin.gif
T1 1
USA.gif
Brandt Snedeker-311

I agree. Go Rickie. But boo Gainey.

I missed it. Rickie bombed the drive on 18 and left himself over a 10 foot biride putt?? What'd he do on his second shot. Wow

Kyle Stanley is having a good Nike debut...

If they can play 36 today, why not play 36 again tomorrow and make it a full 72? go big or go home right?

...i know you only need 54 to make a tourny official, i'm just suggesting that if it's possible to fit in 72, why not do it? a 2 day 36 holes back to back sprint could be unique and kind of fun...well not for the caddies

If they can play 36 today, why not play 36 again tomorrow and make it a full 72? go big or go home right?

...i know you only need 54 to make a tourny official, i'm just suggesting that if it's possible to fit in 72, why not do it? a 2 day 36 holes back to back sprint could be unique and kind of fun...well not for the caddies

Wouldn't be surprised if it's partly due to the need for some of the players to get to the Sony Open by Tuesday night in order to play the Pro-Am on Wednesday.

Tv reasons. Tv has to be done by 3:30 in order to get set up for Sony. They have an unbelievable barge trip to the big island. Estimated 500K to get stuff from Maui to Honolulu.

I missed it. Rickie bombed the drive on 18 and left himself over a 10 foot biride putt?? What'd he do on his second shot. Wow

Here you go:
1. 353yds to Left Rough, 226yds to hole
2. 195yds to Green, 98ft 6in to hole
3. putt 75ft 10in, 27ft 10in to hole
4. putt 21ft 8in, 6ft 3in to hole
5. in the hole

Here you go:
1. 353yds to Left Rough, 226yds to hole
2. 195yds to Green, 98ft 6in to hole
3. putt 75ft 10in, 27ft 10in to hole
4. putt 21ft 8in, 6ft 3in to hole
5. in the hole

That's a pretty bad first putt...

WHAT A SHOT by Scott Piercy

EDIT: Thanks Ary, horrible three putt

I think Fowlers hat bill has some bend in it.....

Wouldn't be surprised if it's partly due to the need for some of the players to get to the Sony Open by Tuesday night in order to play the Pro-Am on Wednesday.

Tv reasons. Tv has to be done by 3:30 in order to get set up for Sony. They have an unbelievable barge trip to the big island. Estimated 500K to get stuff from Maui to Honolulu.

Those are both solid reasons

WHAT A SHOT by Scott Piercy

EDIT: Thanks Ary, horrible three putt

That was a heck of a drive by piercy. routine 10 footer for eagle on the par 4

Glad to see Ben Curtis had a nice turn around after yesterday. Much better result this time

fowler must have ran out of clothes, he's got a plain white polo on.

fowler must have ran out of clothes, he's got a plain white polo on.

He looks pretty good to me. I like the look- not too flashy

Tommy Gainey's XHot staff bag looks nice out there!

Glad to see Ben Curtis had a nice turn around after yesterday. Much better result this time
Yeah without his ball blowing all the way off the green!!!

DJ playing pretty good today.

aside from all the 3 putts, he'd be winning this thing by 3 shots
Yep, if he can get the putter going he will be running away with it. The rest of his game is keeping him up there.

Back