Hyundai Tournament of Champions (Spoilers)

finished 4 under and without the 3 putts would have been 7. If I am to understand the broadcast that he 3 putted on 3 occasions

I wonder if some of the guys on top will be able to keep the momentum going with the second round starting up.

Watney with the nice eagle at 18 to tie for the lead.

driving grid is a little underwhelming...it's not bad though

Bubba and Oakley is going to take some getting used to

nick watney's white hat and white with gray stripes shirt looks solid.

Some good chipping going on.

bubba's no 3 putt streak at kapalua is in jeopardy

....and there it is. bubba's first 3 putt in his last 128 holes played at the plantation course. very impressive

Bubba a about to have a come apart over missing that putt..

bubba's no 3 putt streak at kapalua is in jeopardy

....and there it is. bubba's first 3 putt in his last 128 holes played at the plantation course. very impressive

Bubba a about to have a come apart over missing that putt..

Calm down Bubba. Nobody can keep it going forever. Impressive streak though.

Is Kyle Stanley's rough rounds anything to do with equipment change maybe? Or just struggling coincidently? Or weather related?

Stricker with an eagle!! Takes the lead!

What websites do you guys prefer for following the leaderboards week in and week out? I'm normally an ESPN and PGA website guy but they don't really cut it for me

Sweet shot out of the bunker by Bubba

DJ hits a 3w off the deck in the wind further and more accurate than I can hit a driver off the tee with no wind......

I now know why they play golf for a living and I work on a drilling rig!

DJ hits a 3w off the deck in the wind further and more accurate than I can hit a driver off the tee with no wind......

I now know why they play golf for a living and I work on a drilling rig!

that was an awesome hit.
Lol

Stricken looks like he is really uncomfortable. Can't be fun to be stiff and sore and then play 36 and walk a tough course.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Contemplating switching over to this...

What websites do you guys prefer for following the leaderboards week in and week out? I'm normally an ESPN and PGA website guy but they don't really cut it for me

I use the pgatour official website. Sometimes they can lag a little, but generally i'm good with shot tracker/leaderboards

This course was made for Dustin Johnson. Bunch of par 5's, driveable par 4's and big, big arsed fairways. You can just tell that he's swinging the big stick with confident wreckless abandon.

Stricken looks like he is really uncomfortable. Can't be fun to be stiff and sore and then play 36 and walk a tough course.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

You gotta hand it to old stevie, he's 3 back and in second place. bum wheel, old, reducing his schedule significantly, didn't look like he was playing well for a while there. Yet there he is, just grinding, 5 under in the second round

Back