Same with twitter....I do not need to know every thought out of somebody elses mind every 30 minutes...

You know what the best part about that is? If you dont need to know it, you dont have to sign up.

I use twitter because it is the fastest way to get news in real time.

You know what the best part about that is? If you dont need to know it, you dont have to sign up.

I use twitter because it is the fastest way to get news in real time.

I use it for that too. My wife didnt believe me until the earthquake and tsunami in Japan when I told her about it 2 hours before any news outlet picked it up.

Dude, if the place you live or grew up in thinks a kiss on the cheek between friends is a sign of rampant raging homosexuality then you need to be worrying about where you live not facebook

I grew up right outside an hour and a few minutes away from where Thainer21 from west chester, pa is living and posted on this on page 21.....around Harrisburg, york, pa area.....it's not a small area by any means and your perception of what something is in a picture is not what anothers may be.....that is not hard to understand. I am not looking to get bashed on this as facebook is used by so many people and I should have known better to open my mouth on the subject as people are seriously brain washed into facebook like their smartphones with Facebook apps were born in their hands as a child when it indeed was not....but isnt it funny why a lot of countries do not want any part of it, especially China? My reasons are just to list a few...by the way the picture was taken in a club setting and my fiances eyes were shut and I guess it came off more intimate then what it was in reality.

Just like when somebody looks in the mirror and thinks they are good looking or not ...well their brain is perceiving what they are thinking on what they look like when a person standing just beside them could see them in a different matter. Same goes for people who think one man/ or woman is good looking and their buddy does not! Or if I think the color red has a different tint to it by my eye vs what your eyes are seeing! It is a simple concept to understand. I am just saying Facebook has taken over half of the world with people having a facebook and it was nowhere to be found 15 years ago and people where just fine then....if that makes sense.....with video chat or texting... I don't know...people could argue this all day and I am not arguing with anyone! I am pointing out facts I have seen and Documentaries made by award winning film makers and 60 minutes. So I am not alone on this.....people defend facebook like it is their mother and someone just talked trash on them, I find it funny. By the way if you had a wife and she took a picture with an old boyfriend from college and she was serious with him back then and just happen to run into him when you were not around and they took a picture with their arms around each other, depending on how you are as a person, you mean to tell me you would not have some thoughts running through your head????

Especially if she never told you? I think you would be a little upset. Last example and I am done this facebook talk as this is more time I have invested in it for a few days then i have since it came around.

Example: I just meet a new girl and we start dating, well we get real serious and get engaged! She eventually catches wind of an old girlfriend I was with and that old girlfriend really still likes me and I broke it off maybe because something bothered me about her and she cannot get over it. So her facebook is open for anyone to see and she is posting pictures of old photos of us holding each other and looking happy...kissing....etc! Do you think if then my new engaged fiance found out through a friend or somehow found out period those photos were up and saw them, it would not make her feel bad inside or having thoughts about the relationship between you two or cause jealousy? Really that is a no brainer as the human race has jealousy pumping through their blood!

If you think that would not bother you or your wife or fiance/girlfriend or however it was playing out then you my friend are in the minority because I think 9/10 people would get very upset by this. That is just relationship issues I am talking about and is only 1 issue with facebook I have. Not to mention they make money and sell your information on what you browse online and shop for by selling that info to third party companies to help target you and then in return have some of your personal information!

That is fine and I think twitter is way better then facebook for multiple reasons .....I have seen people tweet.....just ate Mcdonalds and my stomach hurts....or walking out of Macys.....come on I do not need to know that lol seriously. That is nice about facebook that you do not need to sign up yes nobody forces you but I think it is something like 6.8/10 people in the world use it. My fiance is sucked in by it and I do not like it because that is all the does with her free time at moments and I let it go but say hey.....why don't you pick the phone up and call the person your messaging and hav a real conversation! Life is short and to be tweeting and Facebooking all the time instead of more human interaction...well I just feel that is a more old school way to do things that is better...IMO! Nobody is right or wrong....only the facts proven are right!

You've missed watching JB and GG go back and forth about things on here while they are sitting right by each other! It's hilarious.

LOL Smalls who was arguing about what? I am assuming one felt the way I do and the other did not. I have talked with JB a bit and he is a real cool guy....I did not see their arguements though....by the way I do not want anyone thinking I think bad of anyone using Facebook and what not these are all just IMO statements other then facts that have been proved about facebook and what I seen and had experienced first hand! So please no hard feelings on my end or none towards me I hope! Looking to make friends not people who dislike me over me not liking Facebook!

Freakin hilarious! Ipad to boot!

what is up with FaceBook asking how you're doing, what you're doing, how you're feeling, etc.?

what is up with FaceBook asking how you're doing, what you're doing, how you're feeling, etc.?

The only question I have for Facebook is why can they not program in a friggin' DISLIKE button? It can't be that hard, and I guarantee it'd get as much use as the LIKE button. Maybe even more...
y4u5avep.jpg

I grew up right outside an hour and a few minutes away from where Thainer21 from west chester, pa is living and posted on this on page 21.....around Harrisburg, york, pa area.....it's not a small area by any means and your perception of what something is in a picture is not what anothers may be.....that is not hard to understand. I am not looking to get bashed on this as facebook is used by so many people and I should have known better to open my mouth on the subject as people are seriously brain washed into facebook like their smartphones with Facebook apps were born in their hands as a child when it indeed was not....but isnt it funny why a lot of countries do not want any part of it, especially China? My reasons are just to list a few...by the way the picture was taken in a club setting and my fiances eyes were shut and I guess it came off more intimate then what it was in reality.

Just like when somebody looks in the mirror and thinks they are good looking or not ...well their brain is perceiving what they are thinking on what they look like when a person standing just beside them could see them in a different matter. Same goes for people who think one man/ or woman is good looking and their buddy does not! Or if I think the color red has a different tint to it by my eye vs what your eyes are seeing! It is a simple concept to understand. I am just saying Facebook has taken over half of the world with people having a facebook and it was nowhere to be found 15 years ago and people where just fine then....if that makes sense.....with video chat or texting... I don't know...people could argue this all day and I am not arguing with anyone! I am pointing out facts I have seen and Documentaries made by award winning film makers and 60 minutes. So I am not alone on this.....people defend facebook like it is their mother and someone just talked trash on them, I find it funny. By the way if you had a wife and she took a picture with an old boyfriend from college and she was serious with him back then and just happen to run into him when you were not around and they took a picture with their arms around each other, depending on how you are as a person, you mean to tell me you would not have some thoughts running through your head????

Especially if she never told you? I think you would be a little upset. Last example and I am done this facebook talk as this is more time I have invested in it for a few days then i have since it came around.

Example: I just meet a new girl and we start dating, well we get real serious and get engaged! She eventually catches wind of an old girlfriend I was with and that old girlfriend really still likes me and I broke it off maybe because something bothered me about her and she cannot get over it. So her facebook is open for anyone to see and she is posting pictures of old photos of us holding each other and looking happy...kissing....etc! Do you think if then my new engaged fiance found out through a friend or somehow found out period those photos were up and saw them, it would not make her feel bad inside or having thoughts about the relationship between you two or cause jealousy? Really that is a no brainer as the human race has jealousy pumping through their blood!

If you think that would not bother you or your wife or fiance/girlfriend or however it was playing out then you my friend are in the minority because I think 9/10 people would get very upset by this. That is just relationship issues I am talking about and is only 1 issue with facebook I have. Not to mention they make money and sell your information on what you browse online and shop for by selling that info to third party companies to help target you and then in return have some of your personal information!

WOW..............how is your golf game?

Hillarious Smalls!!!

I just saw this thread and read some of the comments of facebook/twitter. I read Twittter a lot more than I post on it. It's great for getting columns and stories from out of town reporters I like to follow, and usually the best way to keep up with breaking news.

I generally only post Golf/THP related items in addition to any basketball stuff I might be doing. If anyone ever reads a tweet from me, about something I ate..you have my permission embarras me publicly with anything you can find..ha

Hillarious Smalls!!!

I just saw this thread and read some of the comments of facebook/twitter. I read Twittter a lot more than I post on it. It's great for getting columns and stories from out of town reporters I like to follow, and usually the best way to keep up with breaking news.

I generally only post Golf/THP related items in addition to any basketball stuff I might be doing. If anyone ever reads a tweet from me, about something I ate..you have my permission embarras me publicly with anything you can find..ha

Challenge accepted!!!

551424_574351955967974_1452359090_n.jpg

[video=youtube;LO-1VaR3PPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-1VaR3PPo[/video]

I like that Smallie, nice post.

2543_612138665490859_1450688993_n.jpg

1610050_673704429334282_1452599611_n.jpg

1656375_10152185932713374_410068327_n.jpg

I'm not sure why I do Facebook. I almost never post on the site...and it's almost getting to be more like MySpace was back in day.

From the mini-computer!

Back