Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they make a THP green one this year? They probably should have.
Just a hunter green, its still slick, but man a bright green would be unreal.
I really wish I would of waited....but impulse knows not wait
Hahaha, its a badass driver no matter the paint. I will say though dude, 50 bucks and a trip to continental golf in the winter and they can hook you up. They do wonderful work.

Best thing I hit today by far was some Bridgestone J15 DPF irons with DG Pro shafts. Oh baby, I will ponder them for a bit…

Easily one of my favorite irons of 2015!!

Still pondering wedges. 60* PM grind is almost a for sure purchase. Trying to figure out which wedge will fill the 56* slot:

J15
FG Tour TC
MD3
RTX 2.0 CB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing I hit today by far was some Bridgestone J15 DPF irons with DG Pro shafts. Oh baby, I will ponder them for a bit…

Best irons I've had in a long time. I have no interest in getting another set.

I think you hit those better than I've ever seen you hit an iron.

Im pondering a wide bodied blade putter from Odyssey with a TON of lead tape on it.

Im pondering a wide bodied blade putter from Odyssey with a TON of lead tape on it.
Hmmmmm, this intrigues me......

Hmmmmm, this intrigues me......

Just thinking about something for The Grandaddy and me having been using the Cure for a long time now.

Just thinking about something for The Grandaddy and me having been using the Cure for a long time now.
I can dig it, who knows, maybe there will be something that fits that bill a bit. The #1 wide is a fantastic shape.

I can dig it, who knows, maybe there will be something that fits that bill a bit. The #1 wide is a fantastic shape.

Thinking 1 wide in 34" but with a TON of lead tape on it.
I would prefer a straight shaft in the head, but can deal with what is in there.
And then adding like 50+ grams to it.

I would prefer a straight shaft in the head, but can deal with what is in there.

Hopefully a #1w Tank version would be great. I also found that the tungsten weights do the job just as well as lead tape and it's a cleaner look.

I was about to ask whether it would be a 1 wide.

Isn't your Cure closer to a center shaft though? Surprised you're not heading back to the #7 route with a lot of weight.

#7 is such a good shape!

Hopefully a #1w Tank version would be great. I also found that the tungsten weights do the job just as well as lead tape and it's a cleaner look.

Possibly, but only if I can remove the counter balance part.

I was about to ask whether it would be a 1 wide.

Isn't your Cure closer to a center shaft though? Surprised you're not heading back to the #7 route with a lot of weight.

I played the number 7 for a decade and loved it. For some reason now, my eye looks at it wrong now.

Give Morgan's Jailbird a shot?

Methinks a PN #1 wide would fit the bill....

The only thing I'm certain of when it comes to putter at #TheGrandaddy this December is I'm totally undecided. I think I need to roll a non CS #7 soon.

The 2-Ball fang is money. Just ask Velardo.

Pondering either R15 or D2, and leaning towards 915 D2.... really keen on them not really enjoying the R1 at the moment I can feel how spinny the face is if that makes sense and after hitting both other I like how different they feel to R1...

Pondering either R15 or D2, and leaning towards 915 D2.... really keen on them not really enjoying the R1 at the moment I can feel how spinny the face is if that makes sense and after hitting both other I like how different they feel to R1...
I found the 915 to spin a little more and have better ball speed retention on misses than R15. Also launched a bit higher.
As usual it will come down to your swing and what your needs are.

MD3 wedges or an Apex Hybrid. I can't decide.

The only thing I'm certain of when it comes to putter at #TheGrandaddy this December is I'm totally undecided. I think I need to roll a non CS #7 soon.

Tell them you're going to the vault and pulling out a Black Series Tour Designs hahaha

Fuji pro black shaft 70s or 60x. Think it could awaken my XR cause it's got my M1 dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to decide if I want to keep my fg tour 56 or find a new wedge to go with my xr pros that are coming in Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back