NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how much blame falls on him, but hopefully it was a humbling experience either way.

Looking at his agents client list I think most of this falls on Drouin.

At my first college hockey game. North Dakota vs Denver in the frozen four semis.
c3767648e9239f1221815a7201b27bbc.jpg

Caps fought back hard in the 3rd. At least it didn't end in a shootout

Avalanche are loosing. There you go. Smiles are free on THP. Hahaha

At my first college hockey game. North Dakota vs Denver in the frozen four semis.

I almost went but the tickets were to much for me. College games are awesome!!!!

Solid tournament that doesn't get enough exposure. Far better than the Bean Pot Cup or whatever it's called

Solid tournament that doesn't get enough exposure. Far better than the Bean Pot Cup or whatever it's called

Absolutely it is! I've been to both the frozen four and the bean pot, enjoy the frozen four more.... However.... BC vs Bu game at the garden... Omg talk about a rivalry

Absolutely it is! I've been to both the frozen four and the bean pot, enjoy the frozen four more.... However.... BC vs Bu game at the garden... Omg talk about a rivalry

Frozen Four you get the top teams in the nation. Beanpot is awesome but it's almost always BC/BU for the Beanpot. Not the same as the FF.

Frozen Four you get the top teams in the nation. Beanpot is awesome but it's almost always BC/BU for the Beanpot. Not the same as the FF.

Agreed completely, I'll go to the frozen four any day I have the money to go. Beanpot is only fun for the bc/Bu game

I know this is the "NHL" thread... But anyone watching the nd vs Denver game.... Omg that wrist shot from caggiula? NHL level shot bar down right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is the "NHL" thread... But anyone watching the nd vs Denver game.... Omg that wrist shot from caggiula? NHL level shot bar down right there

That was sick

12fbe649cdd8ecc77701f5747fc0941e.jpg

Saturday will be very interesting

That was sick

Nothing better when I played college hockey than to go bar south on a goalie, or to make a sick move on a breakaway, pumping up the fans like that? He's feeling on top of the world right now.... Look for him to bear down to get the hat trick

12fbe649cdd8ecc77701f5747fc0941e.jpg

Saturday will be very interesting

I'm swing a trend in you forgetting the west. The cup is going west might be more relevant to the others with the eastern bias. Hahaga. Just sayin.

Nothing better when I played college hockey than to go bar south on a goalie, or to make a sick move on a breakaway, pumping up the fans like that? He's feeling on top of the world right now.... Look for him to bear down to get the hat trick
He has been everywhere down there.

I'm swing a trend in you forgetting the west. The cup is going west might be more relevant to the others with the eastern bias. Hahaga. Just sayin.

All 8 teams in the west have already clinched, those games only matter for seeding so it's not as fun as the eastern conference picture right now, with 3 teams fighting for 2 spots.... But just for you here ya go
de066a517a3f80a50420b557cd15e2d4.jpg
boring seeing all the x's... I'll be watching the Boston Detroit and Philly games

The unfortunate truth though is Hobey Baker award winners don't usually do much in the show.

The unfortunate truth though is Hobey Baker award winners don't usually do much in the show.

Jack eichel? Paul kariya? Ryan Miller? Matt Carlle? Johnny hockey? They do just as good as #1 overall draft picks

All 8 teams in the west have already clinched, those games only ma
tter for seeding so it's not as fun as the eastern conference picture right now, with 3 teams fighting for 2 spots.... But just for you here ya go
de066a517a3f80a50420b557cd15e2d4.jpg
boring seeing all the x's... I'll be watching the Boston Detroit and Philly games

Your a scholar and a hmm umm give me a second here. THPer.

Jack eichel? Paul kariya? Ryan Miller? Matt Carlle? Johnny hockey? They do just as good as #1 overall draft picks

Hence the usually. You also forgot Brotten.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Hence the usually. You also forgot Brotten.

Shows my age.... Never knew of him, was born in 89 he won in 81 (had to look it up)

North Dakota was up 2-0.... Started playing not to lose... Now 2-2

North Dakota was up 2-0.... Started playing not to lose... Now 2-2

You have to play like there is no tomorrow. Desperate hockey wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back