To avoid the sugar rush/crash that things like chocolate bars cause I picked up a little tidbit from GC.

Check the label and do the math: Protein + Total Fat (both) + Fibre should be greater than Total Carbs.

Found out the nut/fruit bars that I always had with me during rounds failed this. Watching for a replacement snack for out there.

I like apples and bananas, my next choice would be trail mix.

Apples with Peanut Butter, popcorn (we use a receipe similar to "Skinny Pop"), homemade turkey jerky and regular jerky, home made granola bars, smoothies, bananas, peanuts, rice cakes w/peanut butter, dried fruit, and greek yogurt is what I try to snack on.

Healthy Snacks!

Raw almonds (not roasted, not salted, not anything) raw almonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Air Popped popcorn, light butter and very light salt. I only use white corn not yellow.
Pretzels
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt
Bananas
Natures Valley Oats and Honey granola bars

for me it's beef jerkey or Cliff bars.

Apples are my go to followed by blueberries. Easy to grab and go.
Blueberries with a dollop of sour cream. Could eat that all day, every day. Matter of fact, think I'm going to buy plenty of both ...

As another snack, I go cottage cheese with some sliced peaches. Try to buy them without the heavy/light syrup.

Also, unsweetened, shredded coconut, mixed with plain yogurt.

I like to eat really any kind of fruit. Can't go wrong there. I also really like turkey jerky. I want to get a dehydrator to make my own jerky.

On the course, I'll have a serving size of Cheez-It trail mix. Give me the little boost I need to keep me from starving. Probably not the healthiest, but better than a hot dog and bag of chips? I'll usually pack a PB&J, too.

Off the course, I love unsweetened applesauce.

I just had a bag of spicy pumpkin seeds - they were really good, and about 150 cal for something that was pretty filling as a snack.

I will snack on Cuties (little oranges) and banana's if in a hurry. If not in a hurry will grab a can of peaches or pears.

Raw almonds (not roasted, not salted, not anything) raw almonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here!! Breakfast most days...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apples, pears, bananas, oranges, berries...love fruit (nature's candy)

Dried fruit too (dried cherries are great)

Cashews, almonds, pistachios

Larabars (cherry pie especially)

I just had a bag of spicy pumpkin seeds - they were really good, and about 150 cal for something that was pretty filling as a snack.
Those sound nice!

Generally go with apple, banana, or some berries. The lady friend has been making some homemade granola bars lately though and they're fantastic, think they're

Granola, chee seeds, peanuts, peanut butter, honey, dried cranberries, and a touch of dark chocolate.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lots of good choices in this thread, and a lot that I have and do for myself. Like bananas, cuties, almonds, and nuts. I'm a fan of almonds and cashews, as I do have a minor peanut allergy.

Back