Happy Anniversary to my wife

Thanks all! It was a grand day, got to the course about 11, got to first tee about 11:30, completed first 18 around 2:30 and the second 18 about 5:45. First 18 was just us, we were joined by our buddy for the second 18, and on the back nine of the second round we joined up with two other people we golf with a lot. Jacqui just rode and watched the back nine, she was worn out from the 27!

Happy Anniversary you two and hope for many more!!

Happy Anniversary Smalls!

Happy Anniversary Mrs. Smalls...the Mister can't be all that bad...I've seen your dogs...:D

Happy Anniversary to my favorite person in the whole world! This makes six years! And the third time this thread has been at the top of the page!

No golf for us this year, it's rainy and cold.

Congrats Smallvilles :D

Happy Anniversary to my favorite person in the whole world! This makes six years! And the third time this thread has been at the top of the page!

No golf for us this year, it's rainy and cold.

Happy anniversary smalls, Mrs. Smalls.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Happy (late) anniversary, Smalls.

Happy Birthday to your sister and Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Smallville :D

Happy Anniversary.

I went through a time warp reading the first post in this thread. I was wondering how you had time to complete two rounds of golf and it isn't even 11am where you are. Then my "duh" moment was that it was 2010.
Happy Anniversary to you two and Happy Birthday to Sister Smalls.

Smalls, Happy Anniversary!

Congrats, Smalls!

Happy anniversary Smalls! Congratulations to you and the Mrs!

Congrats smalls!

Happy anniversary and hopefully many more still to come

Happy anniversary you two!

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy 6th Anniversary and still going strong...congrats! Happy Birthday to your sis as well!

elvis-presley-death-august-16-1_zps4576d2ed.jpg

Back