Thank you JB and GG

Titleist 909D research is what lead me to find THP on a google search. Golf changed for me when that happened. Golf is better with friends. Thanks JB and GG for all the hard work and for living your dream.

JM

Fantastic post Freddie and absolutely dead on! Thank you JB and GG!!!

Well said Panda! Thank you JB & GG for all the hard work and dedication! We appreciate it.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

My hat is off !

It's their passion for the game that we all have in common. Can't thank them enough for all they do...after all, we're just hackers living in paradise.

tyvm, jb & gg!!!

Agreed. This is a great place, and I can't wait to get out to a THP event to meet them in person.

Agreed well said Freddie

Well deserved. THP continues to amaze day in and day out.

Yep! Couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you JB and GG!

Thank you to GG & JB. You guys do a fantastic job and are great people.

well said, freddie. this place wouldn't be what it is without their tireless efforts. thank you josh and morgan!

I don't think anyone will argue with that, thank you and all the staff.

Thank you for all you do and all you have allowed us to do.

Hit the nail on the head several times.

Words can't even begin to explain how these selfless two have given us so much over the years. Thank you!!!

Well said Freddie! Thank you JB and GG!

Thank you both for all you do!

I concur :), JB & GG put a lot of time and effort into keeping us very happy, TY

Well put, Freddie! Thank you JB and Morgan for your vision and hard work! I have gotten so much enjoyment from this site and its members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for everything JB and GG! I been a member on a lot of forums, not all golf related, and this is hands down the best out there. They have set the bar high for all others to follow!

Without this forum I probably would of stopped golfing... because of this forum my love for the game has never been better, especially with club clash coming up.. Without JB and GG this forum would not exist... so because of them, and this forum, I thank you all.

Great thread/post Panda! Thanks Josh and Morgan, I know this site gives me incredible opportunities and place to meet some great people that I would otherwise not have met.

Back