Razr X Tour Hybrid Deal

Schweitzer_07

Reaction score
I thought about posting this as a 'deal of the day' but I think this is a little different situation and I wanted those interested to see this and not overlook it.

It appears that shop.callawaygolf.com is offering free shaft upgrades (maybe in error?) on the Razr X Tour hybrids right now. That is correct, the Razr X Tour hybrids with any custom shaft for a price of $159 with free shipping.

I just created a Razr X Tour 2h with a Graphite Design AD DI 85x for $159. That shaft alone is worth over $200. I am astonished and trying very hard to resist the urge to order, as I think my wife would kill me because I still have 3 clubs that I told her I would sell after I bought my Cleveland Classic...

Hey JackH, get in here and buy some!

See my sig...both purchased and received with this "deal". I'm not sure if its a glitch or what, but its been like that for a while now, probably 4-6 weeks. Enjoy!

See my sig...both purchased and received with this "deal". I'm not sure if its a glitch or what, but its been like that for a while now, probably 4-6 weeks. Enjoy!

I knew that some people had actually received the clubs so I thought that I'd post the deal for everyone to see since it appears to not fall under the too good to be true category.

looks like the Tour AD, the Motore, and the Fubuki are all free upgrades

any info on which is best for what? sounds like the tour AD is the expensive one everyone wants, but aren't those others some fairly high end shafts too?

looks like the Tour AD, the Motore, and the Fubuki are all free upgrades

any info on which is best for what? sounds like the tour AD is the expensive one everyone wants, but aren't those others some fairly high end shafts too?

Yea, all three are high end shafts for sure, but you typically hear people talking about them for drivers not hybrids really. I'm really digging the AD DI hybrids right now. I've got the 95 and its nice and hefty. Coolest part about this shaft is you don't really have to worry about the left side of the golf course, regardless of how hard you go at it. The feel and kick is superb. I can't comment on the Motore or the Fubuki, however.

Wow that is a heck of a deal!

Wow, that shaft is $220 on golfsmith.com

I should invest in buying lots of them and just pulling the shafts and selling them. Then I have a bunch of useless heads I could sell, or sell the club as a whole. Bottom line, you make money off loads of people who don't know about this deal.

I should invest in buying lots of them and just pulling the shafts and selling them. Then I have a bunch of useless heads I could sell, or sell the club as a whole. Bottom line, you make money off loads of people who don't know about this deal.

You're not the only one who thought of that haha :act-up:

depending on what your POV is it's either a good thing or a bad thing, but the bug's been fixed

Back