Status
Not open for further replies.
After a whirlwind day I now have a flight to Orlando tomorrow, driving to Jacksonville, back to Orlando then home tomorrow night. Going to be a Lin day for a face to face interview. I'm spent already.

Safe travels. Knock 'em dead in the interview and have a Jack and Coke on the flight home. :drinks:

Rocked a network deployment so hard the customer has committed to installing more of our product. If only I was on commission. :act-up:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

On the ground 40 mins early now to get to Jacksonville. Going to be a good day I can feel it.

On the ground 40 mins early now to get to Jacksonville. Going to be a good day I can feel it.

Good luck buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Spring. Spring makes me happy. It's Masters week. The Masters makes me happy. I'm playing golf today. Golf makes me happy.

Happy. Happy. Happy. Have a great day everybody.

Knock it out of the park...you got this!

Today I watched my son coming into the world butt first 15 years ago...haha. He is such a joy to me, even with a heavy heart today...he is the world to me. I love you son!

Heading back to Orlando after 3 1/2 hours of interviews positive looking forward to receiving an offer. I've missed my THPers and can't wait to get caught up on all the happenings today. Thanks for all the good luck and best wishes earlier you guys rock.

Heading back to Orlando after 3 1/2 hours of interviews positive looking forward to receiving an offer. I've missed my THPers and can't wait to get caught up on all the happenings today. Thanks for all the good luck and best wishes earlier you guys rock.

What time do you fly out?

Wife's aunt is making a cake for me for after dinner tonight and I can't wait to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My golf season starts on Saturday. First round since October.

I freaking love THP Major threads.

Ya think. I post a comment only to have 30 more posted during those few seconds.

Grandaddy talk makes me happy

This time next week i will be at club clash chillin with the fellas

An eventful weekend awaits,the first weekend I have had off in ages. Saturday ,off to Furry creek with fellow THPERS. A course I have been dying to play for 10 years. Sunday off to Vancouver Island for some R&R. The weather should be amazing for both activities and smiles a plenty

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

One week I'll be in Texas.

Can they handle me?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

One week I'll be in Texas.

Can they handle me?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It handles Nate and I, so we can handle you.

Where will you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back