Wilson Staff DUO Urethane Golf Balls Review Thread

I like your thinking here. We need to see when we can get out for this. Let me get down there first, then we can get this worked out. Less than two weeks.
I say you and I do a side by side test. ��

I'm a big fan of the DuoSpin, interested to read some reviews on these

Hoping these ship this week for me since I got the personalization on them. I'm eager!

Are these offered in yellow?

I looked a few places for these today...nothing yet, but I want to give them a go.

I looked a few places for these today...nothing yet, but I want to give them a go.

Thought I gave you a sleeve of these at Whiskey Creek. Could be misremembering...I'm still not sure what breakfast was this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I gave you a sleeve of these at Whiskey Creek. Could be misremembering...I'm still not sure what breakfast was this morning.

you gave me a couple, I'm looking to buy a dozen to play around with.

Different strokes for different folks.

I think if they sell well you might see a yellow offering. Even the duo spin are only available with a white cover, and it's a surlyn cover.

you gave me a couple, I'm looking to buy a dozen to play around with.

If you can't find one I got you covered.

These intrigue me. I like a urethane cover and the low compression in cold temps should help.
When I get to Arkansas next week , I will compare to the Chrome soft. For those who have hit
both of these, what are your thoughts?

I think if they sell well you might see a yellow offering. Even the duo spin are only available with a white cover, and it's a surlyn cover.

It's not like I'm not going give them a go just because they are not available in yellow - its just my preference. Love walking directly up to my ball on the fairway or green and knowing its mine from a distance. Depending on lighting conditions I also find it easier to track in the air.

It's not like I'm not going give them a go just because they are not available in yellow - its just my preference. Love walking directly up to my ball on the fairway or green and knowing its mine from a distance. Depending on lighting conditions I also find it easier to track in the air.

Just get a few highlighters at Staples to go with them :D

These balls are great. Played one yesterday and it felt good, much like the normal Duo but had some good check on the greens. I even got one to check out of the rough, and were stopping better than my mates pro V. I normally play the Chrome Soft but this ball is up there for me. Durability was great to and didnt have much marks on it after 18 holes.
Im not that great at comparing things so some others might be able to add more, but im sure a lot of people will like this ball as long as they give them a try.

Are these offered in yellow?

No and they won't be. I pressed the Wilson guys on this during my round at staff proto.

I played a full round with my duo u yesterday and good lord do I love this ball. Soft, long, and spins really well. I didn't lose any the entire round (although one got retired due to a mean cart path). Glad I bought a lot - these are my new gamers.

I played a full round with my duo u yesterday and good lord do I love this ball. Soft, long, and spins really well. I didn't lose any the entire round (although one got retired due to a mean cart path). Glad I bought a lot - these are my new gamers.

you are going to be dangerous with this ball in the arsenal.

you are going to be dangerous with this ball in the arsenal.

Thanks. Let me know when you want to try some out - gives us a reason to get another round in.

I so need to try this ball.

Back