2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how a man represents Canada. Well done sir.

Oh he represented Canada well - made sure we understood that eh isn't said all the time. And then he proceeded to use it in most sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh he represented Canada well - made sure we understood that eh isn't said all the time. And then he proceeded to use it in most sentences.

That's my boy!!

Just remember guys, tomorrow there will be a new Live Update Thread and the people at Wilson will go over what you cannot speak about in it.

So cool. You guys are in for a freaking treat. Enjoy what Wilson Staff has to offer

Ummm. I'm that guy. I can't move now.

I mean I woulda tried dessert if anyone else wanted. I was one good burp from having an empty stomach!

Have they fluffed your pillows for you at the presidential suite at the Hilton yet?

Have they fluffed your pillows for you at the presidential suite at the Hilton yet?

Turn down service was not done! And the president didn't even come, so no. But we get to meet a president tomorrow

Sorry, I was busy catching up on my Canadian curling and figure skating Twitter updates.

Just remember guys, tomorrow there will be a new Live Update Thread and the people at Wilson will go over what you cannot speak about in it.
Bump this so we can keep it on the hush hush

Have a blast today gents, looking forward to following along!

You all have been waiting a long time for this. Learn a ton, and have fun.

Enjoy today guys!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Have fun guys, there's got to be a ton of excitement in the air.

This event is great. I love what is happening between Wilson and THP.

im going to need you to bring a pice of that back with you.

I would offer you one of CMedina's slices but what he left behind wouldn't feed a sparrow, either African or European. That was on top of an order of Mozzarella sticks (what looked to be 10-12 on the plate).

The man threw down, then he started looking for dessert. Consider me impressed.

If anyone is suffering ill effects from deep dish overload, let me know. I can be there in a jiffy to take a spot. .

Have a great time today everyone!

If anyone is suffering ill effects from deep dish overload, let me know. I can be there in a jiffy to take a spot. .

Have a great time today everyone!

We had a spot for Cog Hill yesterday, where were you? :tongue:

We had a spot for Cog Hill yesterday, where were you? :tongue:
Sure, just rub it in! Had a software deployment Wednesday night so I couldn't get away yesterday in case of fallout.
haven't played cog in forever. Used to live a couple miles away and caddied there in hs

My room smells like deep dish pizza this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just remember guys, HQ at 8am. If you get there at 7:30, I recommended waiting in the parking lot as they are still finishing up with the final details.

Sure, just rub it in! Had a software deployment Wednesday night so I couldn't get away yesterday in case of fallout.

That's no excuse. Cell phones still work on the course. :alien2:

Have fun today guys. Soak it up, can't wait to follow along.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Just remember guys, HQ at 8am. If you get there at 7:30, I recommended waiting in the parking lot as they are still finishing up with the final details.

Where's the waffle house?

ETA: 1000th post! #Milestone

We'll be the guys with their noses pressed against the glass, trying to get a peek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back