2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

It is consistent my friend... just the wrong kind of consistent...LOL

I hear ya! It would be really cool for everyone of us to be able to bring our "A" game come May. I know it's not going to happen. Most folks try too hard which is the key to failure. If everybody could just relax and take a chill pill it would be much better :thumb:

I hear ya! It would be really cool for everyone of us to be able to bring our "A" game come May. I know it's not going to happen. Most folks try too hard which is the key to failure. If everybody could just relax and take a chill pill it would be much better :thumb:

Absolutely, golf is much more fun when everyone is playing well.

Bingo, you have made the perfect post! Congratulations buddy.

Glad I'm not named OG, so many targets on ones back. Glad Im'm just kind of slipping under the radar crusing along till the Outing...

Glad I'm not named OG, so many targets on ones back. Glad Im'm just kind of slipping under the radar crusing along till the Outing...

Nobody's safe attending this outing playdough. Give it time the radar screen will be going dark soon.:laughing:

Nobody's safe attending this outing playdough. Give it time the radar screen will be going dark soon.:laughing:

Sharp is right! Playdough you will be rode hard like a wild horse and put up wet when these racals get through pestering you. I'm gonna take em all to the woodshed anyways so not scared here at all :bulgy-eyes:

this could be your scariest post ever....

Sharp is right! Playdough you will be rode hard like a wild horse and put up wet when these racals get through pestering you. I'm gonna take em all to the woodshed anyways so not scared here at all :bulgy-eyes:

Glad Im'm just kind of slipping under the radar crusing along till the Outing...

woops, ya spoke to soon :rolleyes:
Playdough your goin ta be like putty in our hands :D

Sent from my DROID X2

this could be your scariest post ever....

haha I'm just warning playdough, once the pairings are up he is fresh meat.

Wow...i feel violated already. But still not scared. I'm not to worried I grew up playing tournament golf as a kid, so og, you and your woodshed isn't any big thing.

Bulldog, you might need to change your name to puppy before the outting is over....

Wow...i feel violated already. But still not scared. I'm not to worried I grew up playing tournament golf as a kid, so og, you and your woodshed isn't any big thing.

Bulldog, you might need to change your name to puppy before the outting is over....

That's Mr. OG to you rookie
alien.png
. hehe just kidding and looking forward to your anti woodshed golfing skills
thumbsup.gif

Now ole Bulldog might bite ya on the arse for smack talking him :D

Nah, I'm just enjoying this.. bark,bark...ggrrrrr...lol

Sent from my DROID X2

Attention Campers:

Building and Zoning has condemned the Woodshed. All meetings will now be held in the adjacent Porta Potty.

Attention Campers:

Building and Zoning has condemned the Woodshed. All meetings will now be held in the adjacent Porta Potty.

Drops - Are you the manager of the Porta potty dude? Wow relief at last because you will be the new target for all the gangsters on here :laughing:

`
Drops - Are you the manager of the Porta potty dude? Wow relief at last because you will be the new target for all the gangsters on here :laughing:
lol, I see what you did.

This outing CAN not come fast enough. I am so ready to be there and golfing, drinking and relaxing with everyone.

I do have a question. We are checking out of the resort on Sunday night, but we don't fly out till early Wednesday morning. Anything we need to do/see in those 2 days?

This outing CAN not come fast enough. I am so ready to be there and golfing, drinking and relaxing with everyone.

I do have a question. We are checking out of the resort on Sunday night, but we don't fly out till early Wednesday morning. Anything we need to do/see in those 2 days?

Theme parks, outlet malls, more golf courses, what are you in the mood to spend your money on for 3 days?

Back