What's your favorite Clothing company.

Matte Grey is my current favorite, with Linksoul a VERY close 2nd. Travis Mathew is very nice as well.

What ever is comfortable and cost effective works for me!

I've honestly just bought stuff in the past that is on sale. Not sure I have looked enough to have a favorite. But Adidas is probably what I have the most of right now.

My favorite polos are Travis Mathew and J. Lindeberg, but for an overall line I'm really partial to Callaway stuff.

It's been puma and UA but I have been expanding to Devereaux, linksoul, matte grey and Alial fital

Under Armour & Nike for me.

Under Armour and Puma are my favorite clothing brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UA and Adidas for me, but go for color and design over brand most of the time

Johnny O
Peter Millar
Puma

I have some Devereux on the way. I also have an Abacus 1/4 zip I really like but there stuff has been hit or miss for me.

Same. Im a baller on a budget lol

Nothing wrong with being a baller on a budget. My wife just says I'm cheap as it gets. I refuse to pay full price for something.

Used to have a bunch of UA but slowly making the switch. As of right now it's Devereux

All my golf attire is PUMA. Except for the MC gear was Antiqua. Don't wear them anymore but they are still in my closet.

UA. Most comfortable clothes I have found.

Many good companies out there, all already mentioned in this thread. I have to ad two companies from Europe: Chervo and Golfino. Particulary their long pants are very good. I can't wear Puma - not because of their seizing, just because it's Puma: It's a thing since childhood. It was Adidas or Puma; Puma was for losers. ;)

I like Nike best for golf pants, after that I'm not too picky. Bolle makes nice stuff that is a little under the radar.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shorts: Linksoul (I had a pair I wore everywhere last summer: lake, pool, beach, golf course, tennis court....and still look good)
Shirts and long pants: Adidas/Ashworth
Shoes: Adidas
Socks: Kentwool

But because of this thread, I'm now going to check some other brands like Matte Grey and Alital.

Gotta go loud with Loudmouth.

Twittin at @bigtazzGOLF

If I have to choose one it is Puma. Love all of their clothes.

I tend to go cheap with pants and shorts but spend a bit more on everything else. I like QED style and Criquet shirts. My pants lately have been Fila Sport from Kohls of all places. Nice slim cut and for 30 bucks they are great. They also come in a bunch of colors.

What's your favorite Clothing company.

RLX, GMac, and I really like my Alial Fital shirts as they're so rarely seen on anyone else. I enjoy Footjoy tops as well!!!!

Adidas and Callaway for me. I like the fit.

I have a few. I like Puma, Nike, UA, recently been impressed with Footjoy's offerings lately as well.

UA for me. Hard to beat everything but the price!

Back